2013-05-13《第40课情景对话》

本文包含五个日常生活中的对话场景,包括请求帮助组织生日派对、公共场所禁止吸烟的规定执行、合作完成家居装饰任务、共同观看体育赛事的经历以及长途驾驶时的互助。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue1:
A: Hey! are you busy right now?
   嗨,你现在忙吗?
B: Not especially. What can I do for you?
   不怎么忙。有什么我能帮你做的吗?
A: My kid is having a birthday party on Saturday. I need your help.
   我的孩子星期六要开一个生日晚会,我需要你帮忙。
B: This sounds interesting. What do you need?
   听起来挺有趣的。你需要我帮你什么忙?
A: Nothing much. It’s a surprise party. Could you take my son with
your son somewhere and then bring him back in the afternoon?
   没什么,这是一个惊喜聚会。你能不能把你儿子和我儿子带到别的地方,然
后下午再把他们带回来。
B: I don’t think I’m busy on Saturday.Yes. That should be fine.
   我想我星期六有空。好的。那没什么问题。
A: I really appreciate it. We’re really trying to make this party
extra special for him.
   我真的很感激。我们真的想让他觉得这次聚会格外特别。
B: That’s nice. He’s lucky to have parents like you.
   那很好。他有你们这样的父母真是幸运。
A: where are you going to take him?
   你打算把他带到哪里?
B: I hadn’t thought about it yet really. I’ll ask my son. Billl. For
ideas.
   我确实还没想过这个问题,我会问我的儿子比利。看他有什么提议。
A: Okay. But just don’t tell Billy about the surprise. Either.
   好的。不过。也不要告诉比利关于惊喜聚会的事。
B: Why not? It’s not his party.
   为什么不能告诉他?又不是他的生日聚会。
A: Yes. But he may tell my son by accident. These boys are young.
   没错。可是他可能会无意中告诉我儿子。这两个男孩还小。
B: Good point. I’ll just ask him what he wants to do on Saturday.
   有道理。那我只会问他星期六想干什么。
A: Good idea. I appreciate this. Maybe I can return the favor.
   好主意。我很感谢你这样做。也许以后我能还你这个人情。
B: Maybe. I’ll see you later. Bye now.
   有可能。到时见。再见

 

 

Dialogue2:
A: Excuse me.
   劳驾。
B: Yes. Can I help you?
  什么事?我能帮你吗?
A: Would you mind putting out that cigarette?
   你介意把香烟熄掉吗?
B: Does it bother you?
   我打扰你了吗?
A: Yes. It does bother me very much.
   是的。而且是让我非常烦恼。
B: I’m sorry to hear that. But mind your own business.
   我很抱歉听到你这么说。不过你少管闲事。
A: How rude! Please put out that cigarette now. it’s disgusting.
   你真粗鲁。请现在把烟灭掉。真是令人讨厌。
B: You can’t tell me to do anything that I don’t want to do.
   你不能叫我做任何我不想做的事情。
A: Do you see that sign? It says “No Smoking Allowed”. That means
you.
   你看到块牌子了吗?上面说“禁止吸烟”。说的就是你。
B: What are you going to do about it?
   那你打算怎么办?
A: If you’re going to be so difficult about it. I’ll go get a
policeman.
   如果你继续那样刁难的话,我只能去找警察了。
B: Alright . Alright. I’ll put it out. Are you happy?
   好吧。好吧。我就将烟熄掉。你高兴了吧。
B: Yes. I’m .
是的。

 

 

 

Dialogue3:
A: Hey. Debbie. Could you lend me a hand for a second?
   嗨,黛比。能帮我一会儿吗?
B: Sure. What’s the trouble?
   当然可以。有什么事?
A: Nothing serious. I’m just trying to hand this painting up.
   不是什么大事。我正设法把这幅画挂上去。
B: Do you need me to help hold it?
   你需要我帮忙拿着它吗?
A: No. just stand back there. Tell me if It’s straight.
   不是。你站在后面告诉我画是否放正了就行。
B: Okay. That’s easy enough.
   好吧。那容易得很。
A: How does it look now?
   现在看来怎么样?
B: It’s a little down on the left side.
   左边有点太往下了。
A: A little down? Do you mean move it down to the left?
   有点往下?你的意思是说把它往左边移下一点。
B: No. it’s low on the left side. Move it up.
   不是。是左边低了一点。把它往上移。
A: Okay. How does that look?
   好的。现在看起来怎么样?
B: It seems alright to me. Do you need anything else?
   画看起来像摆正了。你还需要别的东西吧?
A: Yeah. One more thing. Go get me a nail from that drawer.
   是的。还有一样东西。去那个抽屉拿一枚钉子给我。
B: Here you go.
  给你。
A: Thanks . that should be all I need.
   谢谢。我要的应该就是这些了。
B: No problem. Let me know if you need anything else.
   没问题。如果你需要别的就告诉我一声。

 

 

 

Dialogue4:
A: Hey. Buddy. Could you move over a little bit? I can’t see the TV
   嗨,伙计,移过来一点好吗?我没法看到电视。
B: Oh. I’m sorry.
   哦。对不起。
A: It’s no problem. It’s just real crowded in here.
   没关系。这晨确实有点拥挤。
B: Yeah. I know. I wonder why everybody came here to watch this game.
   我明白。我想知道为什么大家都跑来这里看这场比赛。
A: I have no idea. It’s kind of nice having all these guys here.
though.
   我不清楚。不过。这么多人到这里来倒是挺好的。
B: Yeah. It’s definitely better than sitting at home watching the
game.
   没错。这比坐在家里看比赛的确好得多。
A: By the way. My name’s Ulysses.
   顺便说一句。我的名字叫尤利塞斯。
B: I’m Crter. That’s a strange name. it’s from the Greek myth.
Right?
   我叫卡特。你的名字有点怪。是从希腊神话来的对吗?
A: That’s the same name. but I was named after my grandfather
是同一个名字。不过我的名字是跟着我祖父起的。.
B: That’s funny. So was i.
   真有趣。我也是。
A: What a coincidence. I guess you’re a baseball fan?
   真巧合。我想你是一个棒球迷吧?
B: Yeah. I come here all the time.
    没错。我经常来这里。
A: Me too. It’s good to get out of the house.
   我也是。从家里走到外面来是挺好的。
B: Tell me about it. Look. Let me buy you a beer.
   说得对。看。让我请你喝杯啤酒吧。
A: That sounds good to me. I’ll buy the next one.
   我觉得这个提议很好。下一杯我来让。
B: This is going to be a good game.
   这将是一场精彩的比赛。
A: It sure is. And the beer only makes it better.
   肯定是。而且边喝啤酒边看就更棒了。

 

 

Dialogue5:
A: Hey, Larry. Could you do me a favor?
   你好。拉里。能帮个忙吗?
B: Yeah. What is it?
   好的。什么忙?
A: I’m getting pretty tired. Do you mind driving for a while?
   我觉得挺累了。你介意开一会儿车吗?
B: Sure. I’d like to drive for a while.
   当然不介意。我愿意开上一阵子。
A: I’ll pull over at the next gas station and get some gas. We’ll
switch then.
   我会在一下个加油站停。然后加点油。到时我们交换位置。
B: How long have you been driving anyway?
   到底你已经开了多久?
A: I’m not sure. I started when we were in Ohio
   我不太肯定。当我们还俄亥俄州时我就开始开。
B: We left Ohio eight hours ago. You must be tired.
   八小时前我们就离开俄亥俄州了。你一定是很疲劳。
A: Yeah. But it’s been a nice ride. The scenery is beautiful out here
   是的。不过这是一次很好的驾车旅行。外同的风景很美。
B: I’ve been asleep or reading most of the time.
   大部分时间我都在睡觉或者看书。
A: How do you read in the car without feeling sick?
   你怎么可以在车里看书而不感到晕车的呢?
B: I don’t know. I just always have. It doesn’t bother me.
   我也不知道,我一直以来都是这样做的。在车里看书对我一点困扰也没有。
A: That’s lucky for you. Oh, here’s a gas station. I’ll pull over.
   你真是幸运。哦。这里有个加油站。我要停车了。
B: Thanks. I’ll pay for the gas this time.
   谢谢。这次我来付汽油的钱。
A: Okay. I’ll get us some snacks.
  好的。我去给我俩买点小吃

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值