2013-05-12《第39课情景对话》

本文包含五个日常生活中的对话场景,涉及等待教授讨论考试、寻找丢失的物品、准备参加宴会、购买户外装备及讨论新购的大衣等内容。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue 1:

A:What are you doing right now?
    你现在在干嘛?
B:I’m waiting to meet with my biology professor to discuss my last test.
    我在等着和我的生物学教授会面,讨论我上次的测验。
A: Did you do poorly on it?
    你考得很差吗?
B:No. I did fine. I just had some questions.
    不,我考得挺好。我只是有一些问题。
A:Who is your professor anyway?
    那你生物教授是谁?
B:Mr. Smalls
   斯莫尔斯先生
A:I don’t think I know him.
    我想我不认识他。
B:You might not, This is his first year teaching here.
    你可能不认识,这是他第一年在这教书。
A:What does he look like?
    他长得什么样?
B:He’s kind of tall and thin. He has a long nose. He looks kind of English.
    他高高瘦瘦,长鼻子,看上去像个英国人。
A:  Does he have a red beard?
    他留着红色的胡子吗?
B:No, you’re thinking of one of math professors. I can’t remember his name.
    不是,你想到另外一位数学教授去了,我记不起他的名字了。
A:I’m not sure I know him then.
    我不能肯定是否认识他。
B:He always wears funny ties.
    他总是打着滑稽的领带。
A:Oh! I do know him. He does look English. What kind of teacher is he?
    噢!我确实知道他,他的确看起来像英国人,他是什么类型的老师?
B:He’s pretty good. And he did meet with me on short notice.
    他挺好的。我匆匆忙忙找他,他也会跟我会面。
A:He sounds like a good guy. I think I see him coming over here. I’ll talk to you later.
    听起来他是个好人。我想我看见他朝这里走来了,以后再跟你聊。
B:See you later. Eric
    再见,埃里克。


Dialogue  2:

A:Hey. Annie. Have you seen my hat around here?
    嗨!安妮。你在这里看见我的帽子了吗?
B:I’ve seen lots of hats.
    我看见有很多帽子
A:That doesn’t help me. I want my hat.
    那对我可没什么用,我要找我的帽子。
B:Well. What does it look like?
    好了,你的帽子是什么样子的?
A:It’s just a dark blue wool cap.
    是一顶深蓝色的羊毛帽。
B:  Does is have a red stripe around it?
    周围是不是有红色条纹?
A:Yeah, It does. Have you seen it?
    是,没错。你看见过吗?
B:I think it’s in the kitchen.
    我想它在厨房了。
A:Great! It’s cold today and I really need my hat.
    好极了!今天很冷,我确实需要戴上我的帽子。
B:Why are you always losing things?
    为什么你总是丢三落四的?
A:I don’t know. I’m a busy person. I get distracted.
    我不知道。我是个大忙人,很容易分心。
B:That sounds like an excuse to me.
    我看来那不过是个借口。
A:Maybe it is. But I don’t have to explain myself to you.
    也许是吧!可是我没必要向你解释清楚。
B:Fine. But don’t expect me to always find your things for you.
    好啊!不过别指望我总是会帮你找东西。
A:I’m sorry. You’re right. I should be more careful about losing stuff.
    对不起!你说得对,我应该更小心些,别老是丢失东西。
B: Don’t worry about it. I think it’s funny.
    别担心了,我不过觉得好笑罢了。


Dialogue   3:

A:What’s taking so long?
    你在那干什么那么久啊?
B:I’m getting dressed. Don’t rush me.
    我在换衣服,别催我。
A:We’re going to be late for dinner.
    我们去宴会快要迟到了。
B:Have you seen my red dress? I can’t find it.
    你看见我那条红裙子了吗?我找不到了。
A:  Don’t worry about it. Wear something else.
    别管它了,穿别的吧!
B:I want to wear this particular red dress.
    我就想穿那条红色的长裙。
A:Which one?
    哪条?
B:The one I bought last month.
    我上个月买的那一条。
A:What does it look like?
    裙子是什么样的?
B:It’s the sleeveless dress with the black buttons.
    是条无袖的长裙,上面有黑色的纽扣。
A:You had me take that to the cleaners yesterday. Remember?
    你昨天叫我拿去洗衣店了,记得吗?
B:You’re right. I completely forgot.
    你说得对,我完全忘了。
A:That’s okay. But please try to hurry.
    那没什么,不过请尽量快点。
B:Yes. I’m sorry. I’ll find something else to wear.
    好的。对不起!我会找别的衣服穿。


Dialogue   4:

A:Hello. Can I help you?
    你好!要买点什么吗?
B:Maybe. I’m looking for a cold weather tent.
    看看吧!我在找一个在天气寒冷时用的帐篷。
A:We’ve got a few good ones. What are you looking for in particular?
    我们有几种质量很好的帐篷,你具体在找哪一种?
B:It needs to be big enough for two people.
    帐篷必须大到能供两个人用。
A:Any particular shaped?
    想要哪种形状的?
B:I prefer dome shaped.
    我喜欢圆顶型的。
A:How about those over there? They’re pretty new.
    那边那些怎么样?它们挺新款的。
B:  Do you have a blue tent like that?
    像那样的帐篷你们有蓝色的吗?
A:I’d have to look in the back. Do you mind waiting for a second?
    我得到后面去看看,你介意等一会吗?
B:Not at all. Take your time.
    不介意,慢慢来。
A:I’ll be right back.   Okay, here we are. Is this what you’re looking for?
    我就回来。            好了!看看这个,这就是你要找的吗?
B:Yes. That will do fine.
    是的!这顶挺好的。

 

 


Dialogue  5:

A:Where did you get that new coat?
    那件新大衣你在哪里买的?
B:  Do you like it?
    你喜欢吗?
A:Yes. It looks pretty rugged.
    是的。它看上去挺粗糙的。
B:It’s supposed to be. It’s a hiking jacket.
    它本应是这样子的。这是件徒步旅行穿的夹克。
A:I like the color. You look good in purple.
    我喜欢这种颜色,你穿紫色很好看。
B:  Look at this. It’s reversible. It’s black on the inside.
    看这里,它是正反两面都可以穿的。它的里面是黑色的。
A:That is pretty neat. It’s good to have if one side gets dirty.
    那倒是挺巧妙的,要是一面脏了,还可以穿另一面。
B:Both sides are waterproof too.
    两面还都是防水的。
A:And I see it has a hood.
    而且我看见它还有顶兜帽。
B:Oh. I know. With this jacket. I don’t even need an umbrella.
    哦!我知道,有了这件夹克,我连雨伞也用不着了。
A:Maybe I should go get one.
    也许我也应该去买一件。
B:There’re on sale at the camping store near the library.
    在图书馆附近的那间出售露营产品的商店,这衣服大减价。
A:I think I may go down there later. This week and have a look.
    我想这星期迟些时候我可能去那里看一看。
B:You should go sooner before they run out.
    你应该早点去,不然要卖完了。
A:I should. Where are you going now?
    是应该早点去,你现在去哪里?
B:I’m going home to study. Want to study with me?
    我回家学习,想跟我一起学习吗?
A:Sure. That’s be great.
    当然想,那太好了。
B:Come on then. Let’s get out of here.
    那走吧!让我们离开这里。


 

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值