2013-06-06《第54课情景对话》

本博客记录了一次飞行旅程中与Skyway航空公司工作人员的互动,包括机票验证、护照检查、行李标签填写及飞行前的注意事项。同时,通过对话展示了如何在紧张的环境中保持冷静,以及关于行李管理的经验分享。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue 1:
A: Hello. Thank you for flying with Skyway Airlines. How are you today?
    您好,感谢乘坐Skyway航空公司航班。您今天还顺利吧?
B: I'm fine, thank you.
    我很好,谢谢。
A: May I see your ticket, please?
    请出示您的机票好吗?
B: Yes, here you go.
    好的,在这里。
A: I see you're flying to Chile. Do you have your passport with you?
    我看到您机票是飞往智利的。请问您带护照了吗?
B: Yes. I do. Do you need to see it?
    带了。你要看吗?
A: Yes. I do. Okay, thank you. Do you have any baggage to check?
    是的。好了,谢谢。你有什么行李要检吗?
B: Just this suitcase. My shoulder bag is carry-on luggage.
    就这个箱子。我的挎包是随身携带行李。
A: Has anyone else packed this bag for you or handled it after you packed it?
    这个包是别人收拾的?还是你收拾后,别人帮你处理好的?
B: NO, I packed it myself.
    没有,我自己收拾的。
A: Alright then, just fill out this baggage ticket for your suitcase.
    好的,您需要为您的箱子,填一下这张行李标签。
B: Do you have a pen? I think I packed mine somewhere.
    你有钢笔吗?我想我的笔可能放在什么地方了。
A: Certainly. Here you go.
    当然有,请用。
B: Thank you. Are your metal detectors safe for camera film?
    谢谢。你们的金属探测器不会损坏相机用的胶卷吧?
A: Yes, they are. Just put your suitcase here.
     不会的,请把你的箱子放到这里。
B: Okay. I guess that's it.
     好。没别的事了吧?
A: Your flight departs in one hour. You may go up to the departure waiting area if you like and wait there.
    Boarding  will begin in about 30 minutes. Have a nice flight.
    你的航班一小时后起飞,如果你愿意你可以上去到候机室那里等。
  大约三十分钟后开始登机。祝你旅途愉快。

 

 

Dialogue 2:
A: Hey, buddy. Are you doing okay?
    嗨,伙计。你还好吧?
B: Yeah. Why?
    没事。怎么?
A: You just look kind of nervous and pale.
    你看起来有点紧张,脸色苍白。
B: Oh, I just get nervous before flying. It doesn’t make any sense. I know.
    噢,我只是起飞前有些紧张。我知道,这听起来挺荒唐的。
A: My uncle gets like that.
    我叔叔也这样儿。
B: Once I'm on the plane. I'll take some sleeping pills. That relaxes me.
    每次坐飞机,我就会吃点安眠药,就能放松很多。
A: Do you get airsick?
    你会晕机吗?
B: I don't think so, but I'm asleep for most flights.
    我不晕机,不过大多数坐飞机的时候我都睡觉。
A: I get airsick every time. I have to take pills for that.
    我每次都晕机,我得吃晕机药。
B: We both sound like drug addicts.
    我们两个人听起来就像吃药上瘾一样。
A: I know. It's pretty bad. Do you want some water?
    是啊,真不是什么好事啊。你要喝水吗?
B: Yeah, actually that would be really nice right now.
    好啊,现在喝点水还真是不错。
A: Here you go. Finish this bottle.
    给你,把这瓶喝完。
B: Thanks. What's your name?
    谢谢。你叫什么名字?
A: Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Oliver. And you are ……..
    噢,对不起。我叫奥利弗。你呢?
B: I'm Lee. Nice to meet you.
     我叫李。很高兴认识你。

 

 

Dialogue 3:
A: Mom. I hate to say it, but I think my flight is starting to board.
   妈妈。虽然我真不想说,可是我的航班就要开始登机了。
B: Those are just the passengers in first class. We've got a few more minutes.
    那是头等舱的旅客,我们还有几分钟时间。
A: I guess you're right. Don’t be so emotional. Mom.
    还真是,别这么伤感,妈妈。
B: I can't help it. You’re going off to college. It's a big day.
    我控制不了。你要上大学了,今天可是个好日子。
A: I know, but you're making me nervous.
    我明白,可是你这样,我会很担心的。
B: I'm sorry. You're right. Everything's packed, right?
    对不起,你说的对。所有的东西都装好了吗?
A: If I forgot anything, it's too late now.
    就算我忘记了什么东西,现在也太迟了。
B: No, I could mail you something.
    不迟,我可以寄给你。
A: When are you going to come up to California to see me?
    你什么时候来加利福尼亚看我呢?
B: Probably in October. That's when they have parents week, right?
    大约在十月份吧。那时候学校有父母探望周。对么?
A: Yes, I think so. It's sometime in October.
    是的,没错。是在十月份的什么时候。
B: When does your flight land?
    你坐的这个航班什么时候降落?
A: I think about 4 o'clock this afternoon. California time.
    我想是在今天下午四点。加州时间。
B: Well, make sure you call me when you get a chance.
    可要记住啊,一有机会就给我打电话。
A: I will. Mom, this is the final boarding call. I'd better go.
    我会的。妈妈,这是最后一次登机通知了,我得走了。
B: Okay, give me a hug. I love you, dear.
    好吧,来抱抱我。我爱你。亲爱的。
A: I love you too, Mom. Bye. I'll call you.
    我也爱你,妈妈。再见,我会给你电话的。

 

 

Dialogue 4:
A: Excuse me. Is this the information desk?
    请问,这是问询处吗?
B: Yes, it is. What can I do for you?
    是的。有什么能为你效劳的吗?
A: I need two things. One, can you tell me how to get to the city from here?
    两件事儿。第一,你能告诉我从这里怎样去市区吗?
B: There are a number of train, bus and taxi options at the airport .
    在机场你可以选择乘搭火车、公共汽车和的士几种交通工具。
A: How do I find out about the train?
    我怎么才能了解一下火车的情况?
B: Trains leave every half hour. Go to the first level to find out more.
    火车每半小时一趟。一楼有更多详细信息。
A: What's on the first level?
    在一楼有什么?
B: The train ticketing and information desk. They're localed next to the MeDonald's.
    火车售票处和问询处,就在麦当劳餐厅隔壁。
A: Great. I also need to report a missing bag.
    好极了。另外,我还需要给我的包报失。
B: The airline seems to have lost some of your luggage?
    是不是航空公司丢失了你的行李?
A: Yes, that's correct.
    是的,没错。
B: What you need to do is go back to the baggage claim.
    你要做的是回到行李认领处。
A: Okay, got it.
    好的。我明白了。
B: At the end of the baggage claim area is a claims office.
    在行李认领处的尽头是报失办公室。
A: I think I saw that. I didn't know what it was.
    我想我见过那个地方。我不知道它是什么。
B: It's poorly labeled. In there, they can handle your complaint.
    它的标牌不显眼。在那里他们就会处理你的投诉。
A: Great. That's all I need. Thanks.
    好极了。我的问题就这些,谢谢。
B: I'm glad I could help. Have a nice day.
    很高兴能帮助你,祝你愉快。

 

 

 

Dialogue 5:
A: Hey, honey. I'm over here.
    嗨,亲爱的。我在这儿。
B: Oh. There you are. How was your trip?
    噢,在这里啊!旅途如何?
A: It was wonderful. I'll have to tell you about it when I've got time. There's so much to tell.
    好极了,有时间我可要给你好好讲讲我的旅游。要讲的东西太多了。
B: I noticed your flight was delayed. What happened?
    我留意到你的航班晚点了。出了什么事?
A: We were late leaving Boston. Then we hit turbulence over Denver.    

    在波士顿我们起飞迟了,后来我们在丹佛上空又碰上气流。
B: That always scares me.
    气流总是使我很害怕。
A: I was asleep the entire time.
    整段时间我都在睡觉。
B: Did you sleep the entire flight?
    整个飞行过程你都在睡觉?
A: No. Right before I fell asleep. I was watching some comedy movie. I don't remember the name.
    也不是,在入睡前,我还看了部喜剧电影,想不起来电影的名字了。
B: Well, are you ready to get out of  here?
    好了。咱们走吧?
B: Actually, I'm starved. Do you think we could get a bite to eat first?
    其实,我有点儿饿了,你觉得我们先吃点东西怎么样?
A: This airport  is kind of in the middle of nowhere. We should eat before we leave.
    这机场的位置是前不着村后不着店儿的,走前吃点东西也好。
B: How does simple fast food sound to you? We can get a fancy dinner later tonight.
    吃点简单的快餐你觉得怎么样?然后今晚,我们再吃顿好的。
A: whatever you want. Fast food sounds fine. It's good to have you back.
    都行啊,听你的。快餐也不错啊。你回来真好。
B: It's good to be back.
    回来真好。

 

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值