2013-05-13《第41课情景对话》

本文包含五组对话,展示了大学生日常生活中的交流场景,包括学习、娱乐和个人事务等各个方面。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialgoue1:

A: Hey, What are you doing right now?
   嗨,你现在在干什么?
B: Not much. I was going over to the library to study.
   没什么。我正要上图书馆学习去。
A: That’s no fun. Come with me to the coffee shop. We can study together there.
   那多没意思。跟我一起上咖啡厅吧。我们可以一起在那儿学习。
B: I won’t get any studying done there at all.
   我在那儿一点都学习不了。
A: Why do you say that?
   你怎么会那样说?
B: People will talk to me and distract me in the coffee shop. I won’t get any work done.
   在咖啡厅里,人家会跟我说话,让我分心。我就什么都做不了了。
A: That’s not true. Come on. I’m hungry. We can get a bite to eat.
   不是那样的。来吧。我饿了。我们可以去弄点吃的。
B: I’m hungry too. Maybe I could go.
   我也饿了。也许我能去吧。
A: Come on. What are you studying anyway?
   来吧。其实你究竟在学些什么?
B: I’m trying to finish the reading assignment for our physics class.
   我正试着完成物理课的阅读作业。
A: I’ve already finished. I can help you.
   我已经做完了。我可以帮你。
B: How can you help me read the homework?
   你怎么能帮我读这些作业呢?
A: Don’t be silly. I can help explain some of the difficult parts.
   别傻了。我可以给你解释一些疑难部分。
B: Alright. You’ve convinced me against my better judgment.
   好吧。你把我说服了,让我放弃了更理智的决断。
A: Good. I’ll buy you a piece of pizza.
   好的。我请你吃一份比萨饼。
B: Don’t forget. You’re going to help me study.
   别忘了,你要帮我学习。

 

 

 

Dialogue2:

A: Max. do you understand what’s going on in math right now?
   马克斯,你明白现在数学课在讲什么吗?
B: I do understand some of it. Why? Do you need help?
   我确实明白一点。怎么这么问?你需要帮忙吗?
A: Very much. I’m completely lost.
   非常需要。我完全给弄得晕头转向了。
B: Why? Is it that complicated?
   怎么啦?有那么复杂吗?
A: The problem is that I missed two days of class last week.
   问题是我上星期缺了两天的课。
B: Oh, that explains it. Those two days were when the professor started on this new section.
   哦。怪不得。刚好那两天教授开始讲这个新内容。
A: That’s my bad luck. So, as you can see. I need some help.
   那就是我倒霉了。所以,正如你所见,我需要帮助。
B: No problem. I can at least explain the basic idea.
   没问题。我至少能解释一下基本观点。
A: Great. That’s all I need.
   太好了。那正是我所需要的。
B: Can you meet later today?
   我们今天晚一些点能见个面吗?
A: Sure. What time is good for you?
  当然可以,你什么时间方便?
B: How about four o’clock in the library?
   4点钟在图书馆怎么样?
A: That’s fine with me. Do you want to meet upstairs?
   我没问题。你想楼上见面吗?
B: Yeah, that will work. Let’s meet near the staircase.
   好,那可以。让我们在楼梯附近见面吧。
A: Good. I’ll see you then. Thanks.
   行。到时见。谢谢。
B: Sure. See you then.
   到时见。

 

 

 

Dialogue3:

A: Do you have change for a dollar?
   你有一块钱零钱换吗?
B: No. why do you need change?
   没有。你要零钱来干嘛?
A: The drink machine only takes exact change.
   那饮料机只收确切数目的零钱。
B: Do you mean the machine by the gym?
   你是说体操房旁边那台机器吗?
A: Yes, that one. Why?
   是的。就是那一台。干吗这么问?
B: That machine is always like that. Use the one near the dining hall.
   那台机器老是那样的。用食堂附近那一台吧。
A: Really? I never knew that.
   真的吗?我从来都不知道。
B: Yeah. The one in the gym doesn’t work very well.
   是啊。体操房的那台运作不是很好。
A: But the dining hall is so far from here.
   但食堂离这儿太远了。
B: Oh, stop complaining. It’s not that far.
   噢,别抱怨了。也不是那么远吧。
A :I’ve been exercising. I’m tired.
   我一直在运动。现在很累了。
B :I'm going to the dining hall for dinner. Come with me.
   我正要去食堂吃饭。跟我一起走吧。
A:Okay. Maybe I’ll have dinner as well.
   好吧。或许我也会去吃饭。
B :right. Then. Come on.
   好。那就走吧。

 

 

 

Dialogue4:

A: Hey. Ben. What are you doing?
   嗨,本。你在做什么?
B: I’m just going back to my room to watch TV.
   我正要回我的房间去看电视。
A: Well. What about tonight?
   那今天晚上呢?
B: I don’t know. I hadn’t made any plans.
   我不知道。我还没有什么计划。
A: Some of the guys were going to the party at Dave’s house.
   有些人要去戴弗家的派对。
B: Isn’t he a senior? We’re just freshmen. I don’t know him.
   他不是高年级的学生吗?我们只是新生而已。我甚至还不认识他呢。
A: What does that matter? Lots of people will be there.
   那有什么要紧?很多人都会去。
B: Without being invited?
   不用受邀请吗?
A: Of course. This is college. No one sends out invitations.
   当然,这是大学了。没人会发邀请的。
B: I guess you’re right. What time are you going?
   我想你说得对。你打算什么时候去?
A: I’m probably going over there about eleven o’clock.
   我可能11点钟左右过去。
B: I think I’ll go with you. I don’t want to spend all night in my room.
   我想跟你一起去。我不想整个晚上就呆在房间里。
A: Great. Come over to my room about 10:30
   太好了。10:30左右到我房间来吧。
B: Okay. I’ll be over then. See you later.
   好的。我到时过去。回头见。

 

 

 

 

Dialogue5:

A: Can you believe what my physics professor said today?
   你能相信我的物理教授今天所说的话吗?
B: What did he say? Why are you so upset?
   他说了什么?你干吗这么心烦意乱?
A: He said we’re going to have a paper to do at the end of the term.
   他说我们在期末要做一篇论文。
B: What’s wrong with that? Most professors say that.
   那有什么问题?大多数教授都会那样的啦。
A: I know. But my professor already assigned us a science project.
   我知道。但我的教授已经布置我们一项科学计划了。
B: Okay. What’s the problem?
   好了。问题究竟是什么?
A: That means I have to do a paper. A science project and study for the final exam in six weeks.
   那就意味着我在6个星期以内要完成一篇论文,一项科学计划,还要准备期末考试。
B: Oh. I see. That is pretty bad.
   哦。我明白了。那可真糟糕。
A: I know. I don’t need this kind of stress right now.
   我知道。我这个时候真不需要这种压力。
B: Just budget your time. You’ll be okay.
   安排好你的时候就行了。你会没问题的。
A: That’s easy for you to say. You don’t have to do it.
   你说得倒轻松。你不用去做嘛。
B: True. But what else can I say. I could laugh at you. Is that what you want?
   是啊。但我不能说什么呢?我本来可以取笑你的。但那是你想要的吗?
A: No. I guess you’re right.
   不。我想你是对的。
B: Do you have any other papers?
   你还有别的论文吗?
A: I sure do. I have to write papers for my math and history classes.
   当然有。我的教学课和历史课都布置了论文。
B: Wow. That is rough. If I were you. I’d be working right now.
   哇。那可不轻松。如果我是你的话,我现在就已经开始干了。
A: I know. I’ve got to start preparing tonight.
   我知道,我今晚就得开始准备。
B: That would at least ease your mind a little bit.
   那至少会让你心情放松一点.
A: I hope so. I’m going home now. I’ll see you later.
   希望如此。我要回家了。回头见。

 

 

 

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值