2013-05-03《第十二课情景对话》

本文包含五个日常生活中的对话场景,涉及聚会邀请、户外活动计划、工作晚餐安排、约会后续及体育活动邀约等内容。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue 1:

A: Hey, Erica, what are you doing?
    嗨,Erica,你在干什么?
B: I just got out of class and I was on my way to the library.
    我刚从课室出来,正要去图书馆.
A: What are you doing tomorrow night?
    明晚你打算干什么?
B: I don't know. I haven't made any plans yet. Why?
    不知道呢。我还没有计划呢。有什么事吗?
A: There's a party at Matt's apartment.
    Matt家里将会有一个聚会。
B: I don't even really know him very well.
    我跟他还不是很熟呢
A: It doesn't matter. Even if it did, you can come since you're my friend.
    没关系。即使如此,你也可以来,因为你是我的朋友嘛。
B: Okay. I think I will. Tomorrow night?
    好的,我想我会去的。明晚吗
A: Yeah, tomorrow night. Come by my dorm room about eight.
    是的,明晚8点左右到我宿舍来
B: Sounds good. I'll see you then.
    好主意。到时见。

 

 


Dialogue 2:

A: I'm tired of studying.
    我学得很累了。
B: Me too. Let's get out of here.
    我也是。让我们出去吧。别再呆在这儿了。
A: By the way. Steve and I are going hiking this weekend. Do you want to come?
    对了,Steve跟我这个周末要去远足。你想来吗?
B: When? Where are you going?
    什么时候?你们打算去哪里呢?
A: Saturday. We're going up to Marion State Park.
    星期六。我们打算去马里恩州立公园。
B: It's going to be cold.
    天气好像要转冷。
A: Don't be so sensitive. Do you want to go or not?             
    别那么敏感,你到底去还是不去?
B: Sure. Do I need to bring anything special?
    当然去。我要带点什么特别的东西吗?
A: Just warm clothes and some good boots.
    只是(带上)防寒衣物和一双好靴子就行了。
B: No problem there.
    没问题。
A: Good. I'll give you a call tomorrow with specific details.
    好,那我明天打电话给你,告诉你一些细节。
B: Thanks for the invitation. I'll talk to you tomorrow.            
    谢谢你的邀请。明天再跟你谈。

 

 


Dialogue 3:

A: Are you busy?
    你忙吗?
B: Not really. I'm just looking over these account figures.
    不是很忙。我只是在检查一下这些会计数据。
A: Did you get this dinner invitation from the company?
    你收到公司的晚餐请束没有?
B: Yeah, I guess you did too.
    收到了。我想你也收到了吧。
A: It looks like everyone in this office is going out to the new seafood restaurant.
    看起来这个办公室的每一个人都要到那间新开的海鲜餐厅去。
B: Are you going?
    你要去吗?
A: I don't know. It's a Friday night.
    我不知道。那是在星期五晚上。
B: That's true. I don't know if I want to spend a Friday night with my coworkers.
    是啊。我不知道我是否想跟我的同事一起度过一个星期五的晚上。
A: It'll look bad if we don't go.
    如果我们不去的话,好像不太好。
B: Maybe we should just go and only stay for a short while.
    也许我们应该去,然后坐一会就走。
A: Who knows how long that could be? Let's just tell the boss that we're already made plans.        
    谁知道那要多久呢?我们尽管告诉老板我们已经有节目就行了。
B: Are you sure you want to turn down a company invitation?
    你确实想要拒绝公司的邀请吗?
A: Do you want spend your Friday night with these people?
    你想跟这些人度过星期五的晚上吗?
B: Good point.
    有道理。


 

 

Dialogue 4:

A: I had a good time tonight.
    我今晚很开心
B: Me too. Dinner was better than I expected.
    我也是。晚餐比我预想中好。
A: Yeah, that was a nice restaurant.
    是啊,那间餐厅真不错。
B: Do you want to go out again sometime?
    你以后还会出来吗?
A: Yes, that would be nice. I'd like that.
     会的,那挺好的。我喜欢那里。
B: I would ,too.
    我也是。
A: Look, it's not that late. Do you have to get up early?
    瞧,还不是很晚。你要早起吗?
B: No, not really. Why?
   不,不用很早。怎么?
A: Well, I was going to invite you in for some coffee.
    我想邀请你进去喝杯咖啡。
B: Coffee? That sounds nice.
    咖啡?好主意。
A: Good. Come in. I'll make us a pot of coffee.
    好,进来吧。我来替我们弄壶咖啡。
B: Thank you. That would be nice.
    谢谢。那再好不过了。

 

 

Dialogue 5:

A: Hey, Oliver. I heard that you were a pretty good ping-pong player.
    嗨,奥利佛。我听说你的乒乓球打得很不错。
B: I'm okay. Why do you ask?
    还可以。干嘛这样问?
A: I wanted someone to play against, someone who would be kind of a challenge.
    我正想找人跟我打,找个有挑战性一点的。
B: Then I think you're come to the right place.
    那我想你找对人了。
A: Glad to hear it. I'd like to invite you to a match. Are you free Saturday afternoon?
    很高兴听到你这样说。我想邀请你来一场比赛。星期六下午你有空吗?
B: I think so. What time?
    我想有的。什么时候?
A: Oh, about 2 o'clock.
    哦,两点左右吧。
B: And where?
    什么地方?
A: The school gym, of course.
    当然是学校体育馆。
B: Okay. I accept your invitation.
    好的。我接受你的邀请
A: Good! I'll see you then.
    太好了。到时见。

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值