2013-05-11《第二十五课情景对话》

本文包含五段关于时间的日常对话,涉及约会等待、求助老师、外出回家的时间约定、跨国时差沟通及24小时计时的理解等内容。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue 1:
A:  What time is it?
     现在几点了?
B:  It’s about half past 3. Why do you ask?
     差不多3点半了。你问这个干什么?
A:  I was supposed to meet Megan at three o’clock to study. She’s pretty late.
     我本来3点钟要跟梅根见面,然后一起学习的。她可真够迟的。
B:  I don’t know what to tell you. I’m sure she has a reason.
     我不知道跟你说什么好。我保证她有她的理由。
A:  I doubt it. This is the third time she’s been late.
     我真怀疑,这是她第3次迟到了。
B:  I see. Maybe you should just leave.
     我明白了,也许你就先走好了。
A:  That would  teach her a lesson.
     那会给她一个教训。
B:  Thirty minutes is long enough to wait for someone.
     等一个人等上30分钟是够长的了。
A:  I think you’re right, I’m getting out of here.
     我想你是对的,我要走了。
B:  Do you want to get something to eat instead?
     你想去弄点东西吃吗?
A:  Sure, I didn’t really eat much at lunch, so I’m hungry.
     当然, 我午饭不是吃得很多,因此我现在饿了。
B:  Let’s get out of here and get something to eat.
     我们走吧,去弄点东西吃。

 

 

Dialogue 2:
A:  Mr.stevens, sir. Do you have a moment?
     史蒂文斯先生,你现在有时间吗?
B:  Yes,Leroy. What can I do for you?
     有啊,勒雷。 我有什么可以帮你的吗?
A:  I’ve been having trouble with this math class. I wanted to ask for your help.
     我在数学课上有一些困难,我想请求你的帮助。
B:  I see. Well ,would you like to meet sometime? I have a class right now to go to.
     我明白了,我们迟些再找个时间见面怎么样?我现在马上就上课了。
A:  Yes, I would like that. What time is good for you?
     好的,我没有问题,你什么时间方便呢?
B:  I don’t have any classes this afternoon. Can we meet then?
     我今天下午没课,我们能见面吗?
A:  My last class is over at 3:30.
     我最后一节课3:30结束。
B:  Do you want to meet at about 4?
     你觉得4点左右见面行吗?
A:  That would be great.
     那太好了。
B:  Well, I’ve got to get to class now.
     我现在得去上课了。
A:  Oh, it’s 9:30! I’m going to be late for my history class.
     奥,9:30了!我历史课就要迟到了。
B:  Don’t be late. I’ll see you at 4. Leroy.
     别迟到,我们4点钟见。
A:  I’ll see you then. Mr. Stevens.
     到时见,史蒂文斯先生。

 

 

 

Dialogue 3:
A:   Hey.Mom! I’m going out for a few hours.
      嗨,妈妈!我要出去几个小时。
B:  What time will you be back by?
     你什么时间回来?
A:   I don’t know. Maybe 10 o’clock.
     我不知道,也许10点吧。
B:  That’s not good enough. You have school tomorrow.
     那不太好,你明天还要上学呢。
A:Okay,okay. I’ll try to be back by 9.
     好的,好的,我会尽量在9点之前回来的。
B:  What do you mean you’ll “try”?
     你说“尽量”是什么意思?
A:  Fine. I will be back by 9.
     好拉,我会在9点之前回来的。
B:  That’s better.
     那还差不多。
A:  Is that all Mom? I’ll see you later.
     没别的事了吧,妈妈?回头见。
B: There’s one more thing.
     还有一件事。
A:  Yes? what do you need?
     什么?你需要什么?
B:  We’re out of milk. Could you pick some up on the way back home?
     我们没有牛奶了,你能在回来的路上买一些吗?
A:  Sure. No problem.
     当然,没问题。
B:  Thank you. I’ll see you tonight by 9 o’clock.
     谢谢,9点之前我得看见你。

 

 

 

Dialogue 4:
A:  What time is it in Japan right now?
     现在日本是几点?
B:  I’m not sure. Why do you ask?
     我不知道,你问这个干什么?
A:  We haven’t heard from Michelle for a while. Maybe we should give her a call.
     我们很长时间没收到米歇儿的来信了。也许我们该给她打个电话。
B:  That’s a good idea. Let’s call her.
     好主意,我们打电话给她吧。
A:  First, let’s find out what time it is there. It might be the middle of the night.
     首先,我们来看看她那里是什么时间,可能正是半夜。
B:  That’s true. She’s not in a good mood if she’s woken up.
     对了,如果她被吵醒的话,她会心情不好的。
A:  I have it written down here. Let me take a look.
     我已经在这里记下来了,让我看看。
B:  Oh,wait. I remember! It’s eleven hours difference.
     哦,等等,我记得了,时差是11个小时。
A:  Eleven hours forward or back?
     比我们早11个小时还是晚11个小时。
B:  Forward. I think.
     早吧,我想。
A:  That means if it’s 9 in the morning here--
     那就意味着如果这里是早上9点钟的话......
B:  Then it’s 10 at night where Michelle is.
     那现在米歇儿那里该是晚上10点钟了。
A:  That’s not so late. She should still be awake.
     那也不是很晚,她应该还没有睡。
B:  Good. Let’s give her a call.
     好的,我们给她打个电话吧。

 

 

 

Dialogue 5:
A:  What are you doing on the computer?
     你在电脑上做什么呢?
B:  I am looking up train tickets on the internet for our trip to Europe.
     我在互联网上查我们去欧洲的火车票。
A:  How’s it going?
     查得怎么样啦?
B:  There’s a lot of information, but I’m not used to 24-hour time.
     有很多信息,但我还不适应24小时计时法。
A:  What do you mean?
     你的意思是?
B:  It’s so hard to remember. What is 16:00 o’clock?
     很难记的住,16:00是什么时候?
A:  That’s 4 p.m.
     那是下午4点钟。
B:  Why do they do it that way?
     他们为什么那样做呢?
A:  A lot of countries tell time that way. It’s easier than adding a.m. or p.m., like we do.
     很多国家都是那样计时的。这样比像我们一样加AM或者PM容易一些。
B:  I guess. It’s just hard to keep straight what time these trains leave.
     我想是的,只是要确定这些火车什么时候出发很困难。
A:  It’s not that bad. Just subtract 12 from the 24-hour time.
     没那么糟糕吧,只是从24小时计时中,减去12而已。
B:  It’s still annoying. I shouldn’t complain though. After all, we’re going to Europe.
     这还是很烦人,但我不该抱怨。毕竟我们要去欧洲了。
A:  That’s right. I’m really looking forward to it.
     说的对,我真的很想去了。
B:  Let’s just hope that we don’t miss any trains.
     我们就希望不要错过任何一班火车就行了。

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值