<!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing>7.8 磅</w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing> <w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery> <w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>2</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:SpaceForUL/> <w:BalanceSingleByteDoubleByteWidth/> <w:DoNotLeaveBackslashAlone/> <w:ULTrailSpace/> <w:DoNotExpandShiftReturn/> <w:AdjustLineHeightInTable/> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:宋体; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-alt:SimSun; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@宋体"; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; text-align:justify; text-justify:inter-ideograph; mso-pagination:none; font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:宋体; mso-font-kerning:1.0pt;} /* Page Definitions */ @page {mso-page-border-surround-header:no; mso-page-border-surround-footer:no;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:42.55pt; mso-footer-margin:49.6pt; mso-paper-source:0; layout-grid:15.6pt;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> <!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:普通表格; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
家中
● 从起床到出门
早晨好 !
Good morning.
Good morning, John. ( 早晨好,约翰。 )
Good morning, mom. ( 早晨好,妈妈。 )
闹钟响了吗 ?
Did the alarm clock go off ? *go off 是闹钟 “ 响 ” 的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz ?
Did the alarm clock ring ?
该起床了 !
It's time to get up !
I don't wanna get up. ( 我真不想起。 )
It's time to wake up !
It's time to get out of bed .
It's time to get ready .
快点儿起床 !
Get up soon .
I don't want to. ( 我真不想起。 )
你醒了吗 ?
Are you awake ? *get up 是动词,表示 “ 起床 ” 、 “ 起 ” 的动作。 awake 是形容词,表示 “ 醒了 ” 、 “ 没睡 ” 的状态。
I am now. ( 我刚醒。 )
你不舒服吗 ?
Are you feeling sick ?
No, I'm just tired. ( 没有,只是有点儿累。 )
睡得好吗 ?
Did you sleep well?
Yes, I slept very well. ( 嗯,睡得挺好。 )
Did you sleep well? ( 睡得好吗 ?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep . ( 哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。 )
能帮我关掉闹钟吗 ?
Would you turn off the alarm clock?
*turn off 的原意是 “ 关 ” ,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用 turn off 表示。
Please turn off the alarm clock. ( 请把闹钟关了。 )
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
I'm still sleepy. ( 我还困着呢 !)
今天是个好天 !
It's a nice day!
It sure is. ( 是不错啊。 )
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了 ?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“ 睡得晚 ” 、 “ 熬夜 ” 。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon.
*fold 意为 “ 折叠 ” , fold up 意为 “ 叠好 ” 、 “ 叠整齐 ” ; futon 原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为 “ 被子 ” 。
Let's put the futon away . ( 把被子收起来吧。 )
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“ 打呼噜 ” 。
Did I keep you up ? ( 影响你睡觉了吗 ?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs 原意为 “ 锯木头 ” ,在此用来表示 “ 打呼噜 ” 。
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare .
It's all right now. ( 现在没事了。 )
你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on . *left (leave) 是 “ 保持某种样子 ” 、 “ 保持某种状态 ” 的意思,表达 “ 电灯一直开着 ” 、 “ 发动机一直开着 ” 、 “ 窗户一直开着 ” 也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. ( 你忘了关灯了。 )
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash 是 go 和 wash 两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是 go and wash 的缩略形式。
该吃早饭了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy .
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning .
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover .
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person. *“ 早上起不来 ” 的意思。
I'm not. ( 我可不是。 )
I'm a morning person. ( 我喜欢早起。 )
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗 ?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢 ?
What should I wear ?
The red one. ( 穿红的吧 !)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on ?
快换衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Why? ( 干嘛 ?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Oh, I'm washing those. ( 啊,我正要洗呢。 )
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
Study hard. ( 好好学习啊 !)
I'll see you when I get back.
I'm taking off now.
See you.
See you later.
今天我们逃学吧。
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky 为俚语 “ 逃学 ” 。
Yeah, let's. ( 好哇,走吧 !)
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wearing your sweater inside out .
You have your sweater on inside out.
上下颠倒了。
It's upside down .
别忘了扔垃圾呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
I won't. ( 忘不了 !)
今天该你扔垃圾了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage 也可以用 trash 和 rubbish 替代。
今天你干什么 ?
What are you doing today?
We're having a track and field meet . ( 今天我们开运动会。 )
你快点儿,我们该迟到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
Okay, Okay. ( 知道了,知道了。 )
Hurry up or we'll be late.
快点儿,上学该迟到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
What time is it? ( 现在几点 ?)
你锁门了吗 ?
Did you lock the door?
Have you locked the door?
没忘了什么东西吧 ?
Aren't you forgetting something?
I don't think so. ( 我想没有。 )
都已经 8 点了 !
It's already 8:00.
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了 !
I'm late!
I'm late! ( 我晚了 !)
Hurry up! ( 快点儿吧 !)
我得赶紧走 !
I have to rush !
I have to hurry (up)!
I have to get going!
I have to get moving.
你今天会回来得晚吗 ?
Are you gonna be late today?
No, I'll be home at the usual time. ( 不,和平常一样。 )
几点回来 ?
What time are you coming home?
Around seven o'clock. ( 大概 7 点左右吧。 )
饭盒带了吗 ?
Have you got your lunch box?
Yes, right here. ( 嗯,带了。 )
今天好像要下雨。
It might rain today.
Take your umbrella with you. ( 带上伞吧 !)
出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
● 从回家到就寝
我回来了。
I'm home.
Welcome back. ( 你回来了。 )
I'm back!
你回来了。
Welcome home!
Welcome back!
今天过得愉快吗 ?
Did you have a good time?
今天怎么样 ?
How did it go today?
How was your day?
我可以出去玩儿会儿吗 ?
Can I go out to play?
After you finish your homework. ( 写完作业再去吧。 )
我饿了。
I'm hungry.
I'm hungry. ( 我饿了。 )
We have some snacks. ( 吃点儿点心吧。 )
点心在哪儿 ?
Where are the snacks?
They're in the cupboard. ( 在碗橱里。 )
我去补习学校了啊。
I'm going to cram school now. *cram 意为 “ 填鸭式补习 ” 。
Call when you finish. ( 下课后来个电话。 )
能给我点儿零花钱吗 ?
May I have my allowance?
May I have my allowance? ( 能给我点儿零花钱吗 ?)
What do you want to buy? ( 你要买什么呀 ?)
真累啊 !
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted. ( 我精疲力尽了 )
I'm pooped. * 俚语
晚饭你想吃什么 ?
What would you like for dinner?
What would you like for dinner? ( 晚饭你想吃什么 ?)
How about steak? ( 吃牛排怎么样 ?)
What do you want for dinner? ( 晚饭吃什么 ?)
What do you want to eat for dinner? ( 晚饭你想吃点什么 ?)
你能帮我准备餐具吗 ?
Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是将刀、叉和杯子在桌子上摆好,准备吃饭的意思。
Would you help me set the table? ( 你能帮我准备餐具吗 ?)
I'd be happy to. ( 乐意之至。 )
Help me set up the table, will you? ( 你能帮我把餐具摆好吗 ?)
晚饭做什么好呢 ?
What should I make for dinner?
What should I whip up for dinner?
What should I cook for dinner?
What should I fix for dinner?
还是家好哇。
It's good to be home.
There's no place like home. * 意为 “ 哪儿也没有自己家好 ” ,是句常用的谚语。
It feels so good to be home.
你能不能赶紧去趟商店 ?
Would you run to the store? * 不见得是 “ 跑着去 ” ,在这儿是 “ 快点儿去 ” 的意思。
Would you run to the store? ( 你能不能快点儿去趟商店 ?)
In just a minute. ( 稍等一下。 )
洗澡水烧好了。
The bath is ready.
It's been a long day. ( 今天真累呀 !)
The bath is ready. ( 洗澡水烧好了。 )
我要冲个澡。
I'm taking a shower.
I'm going to take a shower.
晚饭做好了吗 ?
Is dinner ready?
Is dinner ready? ( 晚饭好了吗 ?)
Not yet. ( 还没呢。 )
Is it time for dinner yet? ( 该吃晚饭了吧 ?)
Have you made dinner? ( 晚饭做好了吗 ?)
妈妈,今天晚饭吃什么 ?
Mom, what's for dinner tonight?
Mom, what did you make for dinner?
Mom, what did you fix for dinner?
晚饭吃什么 ?
What's for dinner?
What's for dinner? ( 晚饭吃什么 ?)
Salisbury steak. ( 吃汉堡肉饼。 )
Great! ( 太棒了。 )
今天吃咖哩饭。
Today, we're having curry.
We're having curry today.
还要多久才能做好呀 ?
How soon can you get it ready?
How soon can you get it ready? ( 还要多久才能做好呀 ?)
In about five more minutes. ( 再有 5 分钟吧。 )
When will it be ready?
How soon will it be done?
我吃了啊。
Let's eat.
Shall we begin? ( 可以吃了吗 ?)
请先吃吧。
Please go ahead.
Please help yourself.
这把刀真快呀 !
This knife cuts well, doesn't it?
This knife cuts well, doesn't it? ( 这刀挺好使的,是不是 ?)
It sure does. ( 真挺快的。 )
水开啦 !
The water is boiling!
The water is boiling! ( 水开啦 !)
O.K. ( 知道啦 !)
开饭啦 !
Come and get it! * 这句直译为 “ 来端菜 !”it 是指 “ 做好了的饭菜 ” ,全句的意思是 “ 饭做好了,来吃吧 !” 。是母亲常说的话。
It's time for dinner! ( 该吃晚饭啦 !)
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! ( 早饭 / 午饭 / 晚饭好了啊 !)
该吃饭啦 !
It's time to eat.
It's time to eat. ( 该吃饭啦 !)
Finally. ( 终于吃上饭喽 !)
这就来啦 !
I'm coming.
I'll be right there. ( 我马上就去。 )
I'm on my way.
手洗干净了吗 ?
Did you wash your hands well?
Did you wash your hands well? ( 手洗干净了吗 ?)
Yes. ( 洗干净了。 )
别弄洒了。
Don't spill it!
Don't tip it over.
把碗里的菜吃光。
Eat all of your vegetables.
Finish your vegetables.
Finish up your vegetables.
把饭吃光。
Finish up your plate.
Finish up your plate. ( 把碗里的饭吃干净。 )
I'm trying to. ( 这不吃着呢嘛。 )
我不喜欢吃芦笋。
I don't like asparagus.
I don't like asparagus. ( 我不喜欢吃芦笋。 )
Don't be picky. ( 不许挑食。 )
谢谢您的款待。
It was very delicious. Thank you.
It was a wonderful dinner. ( 谢谢您丰盛的晚餐。 )
能帮我收拾盘子吗 ?
Would you clear the table?
Would you put the dishes away?
把盘子洗了。
Do the dishes! * 最好就这样记住。
Do the dishes! ( 把盘子洗了。 )
I will. ( 就去洗。 )
Do the dishes! ( 把盘子洗了。 )
It's not my turn. ( 今天不该我洗。 )
Wash the dishes!
我擦盘子。
I'll dry the dishes. *dry 是 “ 使 …… 干 ” 、 “ 除去水气 ” 和 “ 擦 ” 的意思。
你干什么呢 ?
What are you doing? * 口语中一般发成 “What're you doing?”
我看电视呢。
I'm watching TV. * 注意在这种情况下, TV 前不加 the 。
有什么好看的节目吗 ?
Are there any good programs on TV?
Are there any good programs on TV? ( 有什么好看的节目吗 ?)
No, not today. ( 没有,今天没什么好看的。 )
野茂上电视了。
Nomo is on TV.
8 频道演什么呢 ?
What's on Channel 8?
能不能帮我换个台 ?
Would you change the channel?
Would you switch the channel?
Would you change the station?
我还想看电视。
I want to watch more TV.
I want to watch more TV. ( 我还想看电视。 )
You've watched enough for tonight. ( 今晚你看得够多的了。 )
铺床吧。
Let's spread out the futon. *spread 意为 “ 铺开 ” 。
Let's get the futon out. ( 把被子拿出来吧。 )
我困了。
I'm sleepy.
I'm sleepy. ( 我困了。 )
Why don't you take a nap? ( 你干嘛不睡午觉 ?)
I'm drowsy. *drowsy 是表示困得睁不开眼。
作业做了吗 ?
Did you do your homework?
Did you finish your homework?
好好学习。
Study hard.
Study hard. ( 好好学习。 )
I am. ( 好好学着呢。 )
快点睡觉。
Hurry up and go to sleep.
游戏玩够了吧。
Enough with your video games.
Enough with your video games. ( 游戏玩够了吧。 )
I can't quit now. ( 正好玩着呢。 )
一定要刷牙噢。
Make sure you brush your teeth.
Make sure you brush your teeth. ( 一定要刷牙噢。 )
I will. ( 一定刷。 )
明天的东西都准备好了吗 ?
Are you ready for tomorrow?
Are you ready for tomorrow? ( 明天的东西都准备好了吗 ?)
No, not yet. ( 没有,还没准备好呢。 )
我去洗个澡。
I'm going to take a bath.
I'm going to take a bath. ( 我去洗个澡。 )
Make sure you wash up well. ( 好好洗洗啊。 )
该睡觉了。
Time to go to sleep.
Time to go to sleep. ( 该睡觉了。 )
Just a minute. ( 再等一下。 )
电视还开着呢。
You left the TV on.
You left the TV on. ( 电视还开着呢。 )
Sorry about that. ( 对不起,我忘了关。 )
You forgot to turn the TV off. ( 你忘了关电视啦。 )
别把你的东西都摊在这儿。
Don't leave your stuff here.
Don't leave your stuff here. ( 别把你的东西都摊在这儿。 )
I won't. ( 知道了。 )
把闹钟定在 8 点了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
I set it for 8:00.
明天 7 点叫醒我。
Wake me up at seven tomorrow.
Wake me up at seven tomorrow. ( 明天 7 点叫醒我。 )
Sure thing. ( 知道了。 )
晚安。
Good night.
Good night. ( 晚安。 )
Sweet dreams. ( 做个好梦。 )
做个好梦。
Sweet dreams! * 该句和 Good night! 一起用于就寝前。一般人均可使用,特别多用于父母对子女。
Sweet dreams! ( 做个好梦。 )
Don't let the bedbugs bite. ( 晚安。 ) *bedbugs “ 臭虫 ” ,直译是 “ 别让臭虫咬了。 ” 但现在没有这种意思,只是睡觉前常用的表达方式之一。
Have pleasant dreams.
● 休息日
我真想睡个午觉。
I want to take a nap.
I want to take a nap. ( 我真想睡个午觉。 )
But you just woke up. ( 你不是刚刚起来吗 ?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “ 打盹 ” 、 “ 小睡一下儿 ” 。
I'd like to lie down for a while. ( 我想躺会儿。 )
我去躺一会儿。
I'm going to lie down. * 用于稍感疲劳的时候。
I'm going to take a rest. ( 我休息一会儿。 )
你在装睡啊 !
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. ( 你其实没睡吧 !)
I know you're still awake. ( 我知道你还没睡。 )
你睡着了吗 ?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
没有,还没睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能给孩子换块尿布吗 ?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“ 尿布 ” 。
Will you change the baby's diaper? ( 你能给孩子换块尿布吗 ?)
Again? ( 又要换呀 ?)
Will you change the baby's diaper? ( 你能给孩子换块尿布吗 ?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10 分钟前我刚换过的。 )
想尿尿吗 ?
Do you need to pee? * 主要对小孩子用。
该尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. * 主要对小孩子用。
It's time to go pee-pee. * 对儿童用 wee 和 pee ,对婴幼儿用重叠 wee-wee 和 pee-pee 的形式表示 “ 小便 ” 。
蒙一儿。
Peekaboo! * 孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人有时也半带玩乐地使用。
Peekaboo! ( 蒙一儿。 )
Do it again. ( 再来一次。 )
胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. * 胳肢婴儿时用。大人有时开玩笑时也用。
我们来投球吧。
Let's play catch.
Let's play catch. ( 我们来投球吧。 )
Great! ( 好呀 !)
Let's play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. ( 水管漏了。 )
全是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“ 到处都是灰尘 ” 、 “ 沾满尘土 ” 。
It's so dusty. ( 都是灰啊 !)
I didn't notice. ( 我倒没注意。 )
It needs to be dusted. ( 得扫扫了。 )
这间屋子通风真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等地方 “ 通风不好 ” 、 “ 憋闷得慌 ” 。
The air is thick. ( 这里真闷。 )
I can't breathe in this room. ( 这屋让人喘不过气来。 )
The air is dense. ( 空气混浊。 )
这个房间很通风。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “ 有穿堂风的 ” 。
你能去喂喂狗吗 ?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “ 喂食 ” 。
Please give the dog some food.
你去遛遛狗吧 ?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
Take care of my brother and sister.
Take care of my brother and sister. ( 帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。 )
You bet. ( 放心吧。 )
请 ( 给植物 ) 浇点水。
Please water the plants. *water 在这里是动词 “ 浇水,洒水 ” 。
Can I help? ( 要我帮忙吗 ?)
Yes, please water the plants. ( 好吧,请帮我给花浇浇水。 )
啊 ! 怎么这么乱呀 !
What a mess! * 母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。
Look at the mess!
What a pigsty! * 含有脏得像个猪窝的语气。
帮帮我吧。
Help me.
Help me. ( 帮帮我吧。 )
What do you want me to do? ( 我能帮你做什么呢 ?)
把你的屋子收拾收拾。
Clean up your room.
Clean up your room. ( 把你的屋子收拾收拾。 )
But I'm watching TV now. ( 可我正在看电视呢。 )
Straighten up your room.
Tidy up the room.
帮我打扫打扫卫生。
Help me clean up the house.
洗涤灵用完了。
We're out of dish detergent. *“ 洗衣粉 ” 是 laundry detergent 。
We're out of dish detergent. ( 洗涤灵用完啦。 )
I'll go get more. ( 那我去买一瓶。 )
你能把衣服晾上吗 ?
Would you put up the clothes to dry?
*put up 是 “ 向上挂 ” 的意思,但在这里表示 “ 晾衣服 ” 。
你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗 ?
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“ 叠整齐 ” 。
把地扫扫。
Please sweep the floor. *sweep“ 扫 ” 、 “ 打扫 ” 。
把厨房的池子洗干净。
Please scrub the sink. *“ 洗 ” 一般用动词 wash 和 clean 来表示,但是 “ 使劲搓洗 ” 这一动作,用 scrub 表示最合适。
我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“ 用吸尘器打扫 ” 。
掸掸柜子上的土。
Please dust the shelves. *dust“ 掸土 ” 。
Please wipe the shelves. ( 请擦一擦柜子。 )
请拖拖地。
Please mop the floor.
你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗 ?
Will you iron the shirt?
我的裙子得熨了。
I have to iron my skirt. *iron 不仅是名词,它还可以用作动词 “ 熨 ” 。
我们去超市买东西吧。
Let's go grocery shopping.
We need more milk. ( 还得再买点牛奶。 )
Let's go grocery shopping. ( 那我们去超市买吧。 )
公园里人挤人。
The park was crowded.
The park was filled with people.
今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗 ?
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“ 父母不在时帮忙照顾孩子 ” 。
Can you baby-sit tonight? ( 今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗 ?)
Sure I can. ( 当然可以。 )
● 送礼物
这是送给你的。
This is for you.
This is for you. ( 这是送给你的。 )
That's very nice of you. ( 太谢谢你啦。 )
Here's something for you.
I got this for you.
这是你的那份。
This is your share. *share“( 一个一个分开的 ) 分成的份儿,分开 ” 。
This is your portion.
This is your part.
This portion is for you.
过生日想要什么礼物 ?
What do you want for your birthday?
What do you want for your birthday? ( 过生日想要什么礼物 ?)
I want gloves. ( 我想要副手套。 )
噢,来喽 !
Ta-dah! * 把礼物等送到别人面前时的一种表达方式。
Here you are! ( 请收下。 )
Here you have it!
● 生活习惯
我经常下班以后运动。
I usually work out after work. *work out“ 训练,运动 ” 。
I usually go to the gym after work.
I usually exercise after work.
我开始慢跑锻炼。
I've started jogging.
I've started jogging. ( 我开始慢跑锻炼。 )
Since when? ( 什么时候开始的 ?)
我戒烟了。
I quit smoking. *quit“ 辞职,改变习惯 ” 。
No, thanks. I quit smoking. ( 不,谢谢,我已经戒了。 )
Good for you. ( 你真伟大。 )
I stopped smoking.
I don't smoke anymore.
I've become a non-smoker.
I no longer smoke.
你常做梦吗 ?
Do you dream often?
Do you often have dreams?
Do you dream a lot?
最近我总是丢三落四的。
I've been forgetful lately.
I've been forgetful these days.
● 理财
什么时候到期 ?
When is this due? *due“ 必须支付 ” 、 “ 支付期限到了 ” 。日常生活中常使用带有 due 的表达方式。
Here's the phone bill. ( 这是电话费通知单。 )
When is this due? ( 交费截止到什么时候 ?)
When is the rent due? ( 房租截止到几号 ?)
When is the paper due? ( 交论文的时间截止到几号 ?)
When is the last day I can pay for this?
How long is the pay period?
When do I have to pay this by?
When does this have to be finished by?
交费日期截止到 30 号。
It's due on the thirtieth.
能帮我换一下零钱吗 ?
Could you give me change? * change 也有 “ 零钱 ” 的意思。
Can you change this?
Could I have change?
能帮我换开 100 日元吗 ?
Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了 “ 交换,兑换 ” 的意思之外,还有 “ 零钱,破开的钱 ” 。
Do you have change for one hundred yen? ( 能帮我换开 100 日元吗 ?)
Sure. ( 可以。 )
Can you change this? ( 能帮我破一下吗 ?)
Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? ( 能帮我破开 100 日元吗 ?)
Can you break a hundred?
I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. ( 我想破开 100 日元。 )
Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? ( 这是 100 日元,能帮我破开吗 ?)
我要存 5000 日元 ( 在我的账户上。 )
I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“ 在银行存钱 ” 。
savings account “ 账户,户头 ” 。
I need to put ¥ 5,000 into the bank.
我要取 5000 日元 ( 从我的账户上 ) 。
I need to withdraw ¥ 5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“( 从存款中 ) 取出,拿出 ” 。
I need to take out ¥ 5,000 from the bank.
我是自己掏的腰包。
I paid out of my own pocket. 直译是 “ 从自己的口袋里拿出钱来支付。 ” 是 “ 自己掏腰包 ” 的固定说法。
我没带现金。
I'm out of cash.
我现在没有多少现金。
I don't have much money on me now.
May I borrow some money? ( 能借点儿钱吗 ?)
I don't have much money on me now. ( 我现在没有多少现金。 )
I didn't bring very much money with me. ( 我身上没带多少现金。 )
I'm a little short of money now. ( 我现在钱不够用。 )
身无分文。
I'm broke.
May I borrow ten dollars? ( 能借给我 10 美元吗 ?)
Sorry, I'm broke. ( 对不起,我现在身无分文。 )
I have no money.
I'm out of money.
I'm flat broke. * 强调的说法。
现在我有很多现金。
I have a lot of money on me now.
I brought a lot of money with me. ( 我带来了许多现金。 )
I'm rich now. ( 我现在很有钱。 )
I'm rolling in it.
I have lots of cash on me.
我可没有时间闲呆着。
I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“ 有钱,有时间,有力量 ” 、 “ 有富余 ” 。
I can't afford to be idle.
I don't have time to be lazy.
多浪费呀 !
What a waste! *waste “ 浪费,荒废,徒劳 ” 。
How wasteful!
他因为还不上债而躲了起来。
He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“ 借债,负债,有欠债的状态 ” 。
He skipped town without paying his debt.