2013-06-06《第47课情景对话》

一位用户因账户问题寻求帮助,涉及银行服务、账户管理、信用卡使用和金融交易。讨论了账户状态、资金流动、支票操作、互联网银行服务、手续费、最低存款要求以及与银行经理沟通的可能性。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue 1

A: Hello. Is this the right place to open up an account?
    你好。是在这里开户吗?
B: Yes it is. What can I do for you?
    是的。有什么我可以为你效劳的吗?
A: I just moved here and I need to start a bank account.
    我刚搬来这里,我需要开一个银行帐户。
B: Well, you've come to the right place. Will this be a checking or savings account?
    好的。你找对了地方了。你要开设的是支票帐户还是储蓄帐户?
A: I think I could use both. What are the monthly charges?
    我想使用两种帐户。每月的费用是多少?
B: A savings account is free.  A checking account is $5.00 a month.
    储蓄帐户是免费的。     支票帐户每月收费5美元。
A: That is not too bad. Is there a minimum amount required to open?  

    那倒不错。开设帐户有最低存款限额吗?
B: You need $100 dollars to open up a checking account.
    开设一个支票帐户至少要存入100美元。
A: That is fine. Do you have internet banking?
    好的。你们有网上银行服务吗?
B: Yes, we do. I can give you a brochure with that information.   /bro'?ur/
    有的。我可以给你一本介绍有关情况的小册子。
A: Good . That would be useful.
     很好。那个很有用。
B: Are there any other questions you have?
    你还有别的问题吗?
A: No. Everything sounds fine.
    没有了。一切听起来都没问题。
B: Then just fill out these forms and we can start your account.
    那么将这些表填好。我们就可以开通你的帐户。
A: I'll take a seat over here. I'll be done in a few minutes.
    我到那边去找个座位,几分钟就填好了。
B: Take your time. Just let me know when you've done。
    不用急,填好后通知我就行了。

 

 

Dialogue 2:

A: I have a problem with my account.
    我的帐户有问题。
B: I hope I can be of help to you.
    希望我能帮得上忙。
A: My balance is supposed to be $145, but I can’t get any money.
    我帐户的余额应该是145美元。但我却取不出钱。
B: I don’t think I understand.
    我想我不大明白你说的话。
A: whenever I try to use the ATM machine I’m told that I have insufficient funds.     

    每当我使用自动柜员机取钱,它都显示我的余额不足。
B: Let me see what your balance is on our computer. It’s negative balance.  -$63.45.   

    让我在我们的电脑看看你的余额是多少。余额是负63.45美元
A: How is that possible?
    那怎么可能呢?
B: It seems that you wrote a check without money in the bank. The check was for $34.23.
    你好像开出了一张空头支票。支票的面额是34.23美元。
A: Yes, that was for two CDs last week.
    没错,那是上星期买两张唱片的付款。
B: Then the bank charged you a $20 fee for overdrawing your account.
    银行就因为你在帐户上透支,收了你20美元的费用。
A: Oh, that’s awful. I have no money.
    噢,那太糟糕了,我一点钱都没有了。
B: Have you written any other checks more recently?
    你最近又开过别的支票吗?
A: Yes. I’ve written two more this week.
    有,这个星期我又开出了两张。
B: Those will cause additional penalties when they come in.  /'p?n!t?/
    当这些支票寄到银行,银行会收取这追加的罚款。
A: What can I do? I don’t want to lose any more money.
    我该怎么办?我可不想损失更多的钱。
B: Perhaps you can talk to our manager.
    也许你可以跟我们的经理谈一谈。
A: Yes. Please get your manager.
    好的,请叫你们的经理来。
B: Wait here just one second, Sir.
    在这里等一会儿,先生。


 

Dialogue 3:

A: Do you recognize this bank, Kevin?
     凯文,你认得这间银行吗?
B: Not really. This is just an ordinary bank.   
    不大认得。这不过是间普通的银行。
A: No, something looks very familiar about this bank.   

    不,这间银行的某些东西看起来很面熟。
B: I always bank here. I don’t know what you’re talking about.
    我一直都在跟这间银行打交道。我不知道你在说什么。
A: I remember. This is the bank that was robbed last month. I saw it on the news.
    我记起来了。这就是上个月被打劫的那间银行。我在报纸上见过它。
B: Are you sure? Actually. It was closed for two days last month. I guess that was the reason.
    你肯定吗?上个月它的确停业了两天。我猜这就是停业的原因。
A: Two guys came in here with masks and pistols. They got most of the cash from the vault.   
    两个家伙冲进这里,他们戴着面具,拿着枪,把这里保险库的大部分现金都劫走了。
B: I wonder why they picked this bank.
    我不明白他们为什么挑这间银行。
A: It’s because it’s so close to the highway. It was easy for them to escape.
    因为它离高速公路很近,他们容易逃跑。
B: That sounds pretty exciting.
    这件事听起来挺刺激的。
A: It’s pretty stupid too. I’ve read that robbing banks is a stupid crime to commit.
    也挺愚蠢的,报纸说抢劫银行是一种很愚蠢的犯罪。
B: They got a lot of money. That may be bad, but why it is stupid?
    他们抢了很多钱。那不是件好事。但为什么说它愚蠢呢?
A: It’s pretty easy to catch bank robbers. Most of the money can be traced.
  Banks have cameras that record the crime.
    要将银行抢劫犯抓到是很容易的,大部分的钱都可以追踪到。
    银行有摄像机,可以将犯罪行为记录下来。
B: I see what you mean. I’m glad I’m a chef, and not a bank robber.
    我明白你的意思。幸好我是个厨师。而不是个银行劫匪。

 

 

Dialogue 4:

A: Hi. How are you doing?
    嗨,你好吗?
B: I’m doing fine. Is there something I can help you with today?
    我挺好的。今天有什么事情我可以为你效劳吗?
A: Yes. I don’t think my ATM card works anymore.
    是的,我想我的自动提款卡坏了。
B: Do you have it with you?
    你身上带着它吗?
A: Yes. Here it is.
    是的。给你。
B: Oh, look at this. The magnetic stripe is pretty worn.   
     It probably can’t be read by the computer.     
     噢,看这里。它的磁条刮损相当严重。
     也许电脑无法识别它。
A: Really? I guess I need to get a new one.
    真的?我想我需要换张新卡了。
B: That’s no problem. Just fill out this little form.
    那没问题。只需填好这张小表格。
A: How much does a new ATM card cost?
    一张新的自动提款卡要花多少钱?
B: It’s just five dollars.
    只要五美元。
A: And when will I get it?
    那我什么时候可能拿得到它?
B: You should get your new card in the mail in about a week.
    一星期内你就应该可以收到邮寄去的新卡。
A: Will I have to change my ATM password?
    我必须要改变我的自动提款卡的密码吗?
B: No. That would only be necessary if your ATM card was lost.
    不用,只有当你的自动提款卡遗失了。你才有必要这么做。
A: Okay. Here’s the form. Is that all?
    好的。给你表格。这样就行了吗?
B: Yes. The $5 will be charged to your account. Have a nice day.
    行了,五美元费用会在你的帐户上扣减。祝你有愉快的一天。

 

 

Dialogue 5:

A: Is there something I can help you with. Sir?
    先生,有什么事我可以帮你吗?
B: I just want to close out my account.
    我只是想注销我的帐户。
A: We can do that for you. Is there a problem with our service?
    我们可以为你注销帐户。是我们的服务有问题吗?
B: Actually. Yes, there is. I’m tired of doing business with this bank.
    的确有问题。我已厌倦跟这间银行打交道了。
A: I’m sorry to hear that. Could you say what the problem has been?
    听你这样说我感到很遗憾。你能说说问题是什么吗?
B: A lot of things. For example, more than once this bank’s computer has made a mistake with my account.
  When I tried to clear up the problem your employees have always blamed me, not the computer.
     I’m tired of it.
     有很多问题。例如。不止一次,银行的电脑弄错了我的帐户。
     当我设法将问题澄清时。你们的职员总是责怪我而不责怪你们的电脑。
  我受够了。
A: Oh, I don’t like to hear that.
    听你这样说,我也觉得很不愉快。
B: I’m sorry. I’ve made up my mind. I don’t want to talk about it.
    对不起,我已经下定决心了。我不想再谈这事了。
A: I see. Our records show that you have a current balance of $560.43.
    我明白。我们的记录显示你目前的余额是560.43美元。
B: I’d just like a check for that amount, please.
    请将这一金额开张支票给我。
A: We recommend that you leave some funds in your account for a few weeks until you’ve completely switched to a new bank.
    我们建议你在你的帐户上保留一定的余款几个星期。直到你完全转入一间新银行为止。
B: That won’t be necessary. I’d like the full amount now, please.
    那没必要。我现在就想全额支取。
B: As you wish. Just sign here. Thank you very much.
    随便你吧,在这签名就行了,非常感谢。
A: Is that it?
    就是这样了吗?
B: Yes, sir. Here is your check. I’m sorry to see you go. Have a nice day.
    是的。先生。这是你的支票。很遗憾你离开我们银行。祝你有愉快的一天。
A: Thank you. Good bye.
    谢谢。再见。

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值