New Concept English Two 9 22

本文包含三个故事:一位并非真正热爱钓鱼的人享受着独自坐在船上;一个人忍受着机场噪音并拒绝离开家园;一个女孩通过漂流瓶意外地结交了一个笔友。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

The video can be found on the website。

 

$课文20 独坐孤舟

190. Fishing is my favourite sport.

        钓鱼是我特别喜爱的一项运动。

191. I often fish for hours without catching anything.

        我经常一钓数小时却一无所获,

192. But this does not worry me.

        但我从不为此烦恼。

193. Some fishermen are unlucky.

        有些垂钓者就是不走运,

194. Instead of catching fish, they catch old boots and rubbish.

        他们往往鱼钓不到,却钓上来些旧靴子和垃圾。

195. I am even less lucky.

        我的运气甚至还不及他们。

196. I never catch anything -- not even old boots.

        我什么东西也未钓到过 -- 就连旧靴子也没有。

197. After having spent whole mornings on the river, I always go home with an empty bag.

        我总是在河上呆上整整一上午,然后空着袋子回家。

198. 'You must give up fishing!' my friends say. 'It's a waste of time.'

        “你可别再钓鱼了!”我的朋友们说,“这是浪费时间。”

199. But they don't realize one important thing.

        然而他们没有认识到重要的一点,

200. I'm not really interested in fishing.

        我并不是真的对钓鱼有兴趣,

201. I am only interested in sitting in a boat and doing nothing at all!

        我感兴趣的只是独坐孤舟,无所事事!

$课文21 是不是疯了

202. Aeroplanes are slowly driving me mad.

        飞机正在逐渐把我逼疯。

203. I live near an airport and passing planes can be heard night and day.

        我住在一个机场附近,过往飞机日夜不绝于耳。

204. The airport was built years ago, but for some reason it could not be used then.

        机场是许多年前建的,但由于某种原因当时未能启用。

205. Last year, however, it came into use.

        然而去年机场开始使用了。

206. Over a hundred people must have been driven away from their homes by the noise.

        有100多人肯定是被噪音逼得已经弃家远去,

207. I am one of the few people left.

        我是少数留下来的人中的一个。

208. Sometimes I think this house will be knocked down by a passing plane.

        有时我觉得这房子就要被一架飞过的飞机撞倒。

209. I have been offered a large sum of money to go away, but I am determined to stay here.

        他们曾向我提供一大笔钱让我搬走,但我决定留在这儿。

210. Everybody says I must be mad and they are probably right.

        大家都说我肯定是疯了,也许他们说的是对的。

$课文22 玻璃信封

211. My daughter, Jane, never dreamed of receiving a letter from a girl of her own age in Holland.

        我的女儿简从未想过会接到荷兰一位同龄姑娘的来信。

212. Last year, we were travelling across the Channel and Jane put a piece of paper with her name and address on it into a bottle.

        去年,当我们横渡英吉利海峡时,简把写有她姓名和住址的一张纸条装进了一只瓶子,

213. She threw the bottle into the sea.

        又将瓶子扔进了大海。

214. She never thought of it again,

        此后她就再没去想那只瓶子。

215. but ten months later, she received a letter from a girl in Holland.

        但10个月以后,她收到了荷兰一位姑娘的来信。

216. Both girls write to each other regularly now.

        现在这两位姑娘定期通信了。

217. However, they have decided to use the post office.

        然而她们还是决定利用邮局。

218. Letters will cost a little more, but they will certainly travel faster.

        这样会稍微多花点钱,但肯定是快得多了。

转载于:https://www.cnblogs.com/huangbaobaoi/p/7434420.html

Now, we have a way to perceive that the user is pressing a key. We know when we want to move up, down, left, and right. We know at each iteration of the main loop exactly, what the user wants; we just have to update the circle with a new position depending on this input. This method gives us a great advantage. So finally we can write something in our update() function, namely, the movement of our player. We check which of the four Boolean member variables is true, and determine the movement accordingly. By using += (instead of =) and if (instead of else if), we implicitly handle the case where two opposite keys, such as right and left are pressed at the same time—the movement stays zero. The update() function is shown in the following code snippet: void Game::update() { sf::Vector2f movement(0.f, 0.f); if (mIsMovingUp) movement.y -= 1.f; if (mIsMovingDown) movement.y += 1.f; if (mIsMovingLeft) movement.x -= 1.f; if (mIsMovingRight) movement.x += 1.f; mPlayer.move(movement); } We introduce two new things here: a vector and the move() function on the circle shape. The move() function does what its name says, it moves the shape by the amount we provide it. Vector algebra Vectors are an important part of algebraic mathematics. They imply lots of rules and definitions, which go beyond the scope of our book. However, SFML&#39;s sf::Vector2 class template is way more practical, both in concept and functionality. To be as simple as we could possibly be, we know that a coordinate in a two-dimensional Cartesian system would need two components: x and y. Because in graphics all coordinates are expressed with the decimal float data type, sf::Vector2 is instantiated as sf::Vector2<float>, which conveniently has a typedef named sf::Vector2f. Such an object is made to contain two member variables, x and y. This makes our life simpler, because now we don&#39;t need to pass two variables to functions, as we can fit both in a single sf::Vector2f object. sf::Vector2f also defines common vector operations, such as additions and subtractions with other vectors, or multiplications and divisions with scalars (single values), effectively shortening our code.翻译,要求每行中英文对照
03-08
资源下载链接为: https://pan.quark.cn/s/d9ef5828b597 在本文中,我们将探讨如何通过 Vue.js 实现一个带有动画效果的“回到顶部”功能。Vue.js 是一款用于构建用户界面的流行 JavaScript 框架,其组件化和响应式设计让实现这种交互功能变得十分便捷。 首先,我们来分析 HTML 代码。在这个示例中,存在一个 ID 为 back-to-top 的 div 元素,其中包含两个 span 标签,分别显示“回到”和“顶部”文字。该 div 元素绑定了 Vue.js 的 @click 事件处理器 backToTop,用于处理点击事件,同时还绑定了 v-show 指令来控制按钮的显示与隐藏。v-cloak 指令的作用是在 Vue 实例渲染完成之前隐藏该元素,避免出现闪烁现象。 CSS 部分(backTop.css)主要负责样式设计。它首先清除了一些默认的边距和填充,对 html 和 body 进行了全屏布局,并设置了相对定位。.back-to-top 类则定义了“回到顶部”按钮的样式,包括其位置、圆角、阴影、填充以及悬停时背景颜色的变化。此外,与 v-cloak 相关的 CSS 确保在 Vue 实例加载过程中隐藏该元素。每个 .page 类代表一个页面,每个页面的高度设置为 400px,用于模拟多页面的滚动效果。 接下来是 JavaScript 部分(backTop.js)。在这里,我们创建了一个 Vue 实例。实例的 el 属性指定 Vue 将挂载到的 DOM 元素(#back-to-top)。data 对象中包含三个属性:backTopShow 用于控制按钮的显示状态;backTopAllow 用于防止用户快速连续点击;backSeconds 定义了回到顶部所需的时间;showPx 则规定了滚动多少像素后显示“回到顶部”按钮。 在 V
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值