1. I'm ashamed of myself. 我为自己感到惭愧。
2. Don't be so hard on yourself. 别太难为自己了。
3. I'm embarrassed of myself. 我为我自己害臊。
embarrassed
D.J.[im'bærəs]
vt. & vi.
(使)窘迫; (使)局促不安
Girls embarrass easily.
女孩子遇事容易感到局促不安。
(使)困难
The long sleeves of her dress embarrassed her movements.
她衣服的长袖子妨碍她的行动。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm at a loss as to what to do.
我真不知该怎么办才好。
1. I don't know what to do. 该怎么办呢?
2. Don't worry, I'll help. 别担心,我来帮你。
3. I'm unable to decide for myself. 我一个人决定不了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't express how grateful I am.
不知如何表达谢意。
1. I appreciate your kindness. 非常感谢你的关怀。
2. I have no words to thank you. 不知说什么才能感谢您。
3. Thank you for helping me. 谢谢你对我的照顾。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My metro card is broken
我的一卡通坏了。
1.We can't replace your card here。这儿换不了
2.The card is damaged. 卡破损了。
3. I have to find some places to change it.我要找地方去换一下。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It sounds fishy to me.
听起来很可疑。
1. Are you serious? 你是认真的吗?
2. Do you mean it? 是真的吗?
3. Are you kidding? 是说着玩吧?