10句电话英语礼貌结束通话
1 .I've really got to go,I will get back to you when I get the office.
我真的得走了,等我到了办公室再打给你.
2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line.
抱歉,我不能再说了,有另外一通电话打进来了.
3. I think I'd better let you go. I will talk to you later.
我觉得你应该要忙了, 我过会儿再打给你.
4. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.
抱歉,我得挂电话了,我老婆在等我.
5. I have to get back to work. I will call you later tonight.
我必须要去工作了,今晚我再打给你.
6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting.
我们可不可以晚点再聊?我有一通电话打进来.
7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk abot it tomorrow?
今天有点晚了,要不我们明晚再讨论吧?
8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我现在要去见一个客户,我们能晚些再聊吗?
9. I won't keep you any longer.
我不耽误你时间了.
10. Sorry it's getting late. Could you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,时间不早了,你可不可以明早再打过来?
本文提供了10种在电话交谈中礼貌结束对话的英语表达方式,适用于各种场合,如工作、家庭和个人事务。这些句子帮助你在结束通话时保持良好的沟通礼仪。
5433

被折叠的 条评论
为什么被折叠?



