2013-06-07《第60课情景对话》

本文包含五组关于家庭日常生活的对话场景,涉及夫妻间的互动、家务分配、账单支付、家居维修等话题。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue 1:

A:  Alex, I think the dog needs to go out.
     Alex,我想小狗需要到外面走走了。
B:  Okay. So take him out.
     好的,那带它出去吧。
A:I’m not dressed. You are.
     我还没穿好衣服呢,你穿好了。
B:I always take the dog out.
     老是我带它出去。
A:That’s not true. Besides, I clean up after the dog most of the time.
     这话可不对。再说,给它洗澡的,可一般都是我。
B:Maybe you like cleaning up after the dog .
     也许你喜欢替它洗澡呢。
A:Do you really believe that?
     你真这么觉得吗?
B: Where is his leash?  

     行了,狗带在哪里?
A:It’s by the front door.
     在前门旁边。
B:It’s really cold out. I was about to go to bed.
     外面可真够冷的,我这都要睡觉了。
A:Oh, stop complaining. The dog’s about to go to the bathroom on the floor.
     别抱怨了,小狗马上要到楼下洗澡了。
B:Fine, you’re right, I’ll  take him out real quick.
     好吧,也是。我会火速带它出去。


 

 

Dialogue 2:

A :Honey, are you still on the Internet?
      亲爱的,你还在上网吗?
B: Yes. Is that okay?
      是啊。什么事?
A: I need to call my parents soon, so you have to get off the Internet.
      我得打个电话给我爸爸妈妈,所以你就得离线啦。
B: I’m trying to respond to some clients' E-mails.
      我正要回复一些客户的电子邮件。
A: Can’t that wait until later?
      那不能待会儿再做吗?
B: You’re always on the phone with your mom for hours.
      你总是和你妈煲电话粥,一讲就好几个小时。
A: That’s not true, I could say you’ve been on the Internet for hours.
      这话不对。我应该说你已经上网好几个小时了。
B: Look, just give me five more minutes. Okay?
      那,再多给5分钟,行吗?
A: Fine. Five more minutes. Then I need you to do me one more favor.
      好的。就5分钟。那你得帮我一个忙。
B: What would that be?
      什么忙?
A: Could you get some of your things out of the living room?
      你能把你放在客厅里的东西拿走一些吗?
B:  I guess so. Why is that necessary?
       可以。为什么一定要拿走呢?
A : It’s becoming really messy in there.
       那儿实在太乱了。
B:  No problem.  I’ll clean as soon as I’m off the computer.
       没问题。我一关电脑马上就去收拾。
A:  Five more minutes, and that’s it.
       再多5分钟,就这样了。

 

 

Dialogue 3:

A:Hey, buddy. It’s your turn to cut the grass.
     嗨,伙计,该你割草了啊。
B:  Grass doesn’t need to be cut. Calm down.
     草还不用着那么快割吧,别着急。
A:Are you joking? It’s like a jungle in the front yard. 

     你在开玩笑吗?前院现在都快成了个密林了。
B:So? I’m busy right now.
     所以呢?我现在正忙着呢。
A:I said I would do the dishes, if you would cut the grass.
     我说过,如果你去割草的话,我就去洗碗。
B:I remember that. What’s your point?
     我记着呢。那你到底想说什么?
A:I’ve done the dishes, so why are you just watching TV?
     我都已经把碗洗好了,怎么你却还在看电视呢?
B:The dishes need to be washed, but the grass doesn’t need to be cut.
     碗是要洗的,但草不需要割啊。
A:Yes, it does. When we moved out of the apartment, you said you’d help do work around this house.
     草要割。我们当初从公寓里搬出来的时候,你说过你会帮忙干家务活的。
B: I know, and I do.
    我知道,而且我也干家务活了啊。
A:I don’t want to make this an argument. The grass needs to be cut. If you don’t do it, then I guess I will.
    我不跟你吵。草反正该割了,你不去剪,那我去。
B:Fine. I’m getting up. I’ll  cut the grass. Are you happy?
     行了,我这就去。我去割。你满意了吧?
A:Yes ,thank you .
     没错,多谢。

 

 


Dialogue 4:

A:Did you see the mail we got today?
     你看了我们今天收到的信了吗?
B:No, I haven’t had a chance. Why?
     没呢,我还没功夫看呢,怎么啦?
A:Take a look at this.
     你看看这个。
B:It’s an electricity bill.
     这是张电费单。
A:It’s a past due electricity bill. Did you not pay this bill last month?
     这是一张过期的电费单。你上个月没交电费吗?
B:I was sure I did. Let me see that.
     我当然交了。我看看。
A:I guess you didn’t. Now they’re going to charge us extra money.
     我觉得你没交。他们要收我们滞纳金了。
B:It’s just a few more dollars. I’ll  write a check for it right now.
     只是多几块钱而已。我马上就写支票。
A:That’s fine I’m just surprised. You don’t normally forget to pay the bills.
     没事,我只是惊讶而已。你一般不会忘记交费。
B:Last month I was real busy with work.
    上个月我确实是忙得不可开交。
A:That’s right. You had that big sale. Maybe I should help more with the bills.
     也是。你要跟那宗大生意,也许我该多管些交费的事情。
B:If you want to help that’s  fine, but I can handle it myself.
     如果你要帮忙的话,那敢情好。但我自己能行。
A:Are you sure? I just found out about a way to pay bills over the Internet.
     你确定?我刚刚找出一种在因特网上交费的方法。
B:That might make paying bills easier. Show me what you’re talking about.
     那可能会让交费省事些。给我看看你正在说的那个事儿。
A:Okay. Come over to the computer and I’ll show you.
     好,上电脑这边来。我教你。

 

 


Dialogue 5:

A:The sink is leaking again.
     水槽又漏水了。
B:Which one?
     哪个?
A:The one in the bathroom.
     在浴室里边的那个。
B:I’ll call the plumber.
     我叫水管工来。
A:No. I can fix it. Let me get my tools.
     不用了,我能修好它。把工具拿来。
B:Oh no. I remember  the last time you tried to fix something.
     哦,还是别了吧。我还记得上次你是怎么修东西的。
A:What was that?
     修什么了?
B: You don’t remember the garage door?
     你不记得车库门了吗?
A:It works fine now.
     现在不是好好的吗?
B:Yes, but it almost fell down and killed my uncle.
     是挺好的,差点掉下来把我叔叔给砸死了。
A:The bathroom sink can’t kill anyone.
     浴室槽可不会砸死谁。
B:We can afford a plumber.
     我们请得起水管工。
A:We don’t need a plumber. I can handle it.
     我们不需要水管工。我就能修好。
B:  Okay. We’ll see what happens.
     好吧。我们就看看会发生什么事。
 

 

 

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值