2013-06-07《第56课情景对话》

本文探讨了在迪士尼乐园游玩时个人对不同卡通人物的偏好,并围绕午餐选择与过山车乘坐顺序的讨论,展示了游客在决策过程中的趣味互动与家庭成员间的沟通。此外,还对比了新旧迪士尼电影的优劣,反映了观众对于现代技术在故事呈现中的影响的不同看法。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue 1:
A: Hey, did you just see Goofy walk by?
     嗨,你刚才看见高菲狗走过吗?
B: Yeah, but he’s not as common around here as Mickey Mouse.
    看见了。不过,高菲狗在这里可没有米老鼠那样到处可见。
A: I noticed that we see the guy in the Mickey costume more than any other character.
    我留意到扮演米老鼠的人比扮演其它任何角色的人都要多。
B: That’s obviously because he is the symbol of Disney.
     很显然,那是因为米老鼠是迪斯尼的象征。
A: Yeah, I know, but he was never my favorite character.
    是的,我知道。可是米老鼠从来都不是我最喜欢的卡通人物。
B: Why not? How can you not like Mickey?
    为什么不是呢?你怎么会不喜欢米老鼠呢?
A: He doesn’t have a real strong personality.
  他没有一个非常鲜明的个性。
B: Do you have a favorite Disney character?
    你有最喜欢的迪斯尼卡通人物吗?
A: Of course. My favorite character was Donald Duck.
    当然有。我最喜欢的人物是唐老鸭。
B: He was certainly interesting, but why is he your favorite?
    唐老鸭的确很有趣。可是它为什么是你的至爱呢?
A: He had that bad temper. But he always tried to do things right. He seemed like a regular guy.
    虽然唐老鸭脾气很坏。但它总是设法把事情干好。它就像一个普通人。
B: I guess I can see that, but I like Goofy the best.
    这点我明白,不过,我最喜欢高菲狗。
A: Goofy was easy to like. But he was too nice for my taste.
    虽然高菲狗很容易招人喜欢。可是它太好人了,不合我口味。
B: So you like the meanest Disney character?
    所以你就喜欢一个心胸最狭窄的迪斯尼卡通人物?
A: He wasn’t mean, he just had flaws like everyone else.
    唐老鸭不是心胸狭窄。它只不过像大家一样身上有缺点。
B: Just like you. Jake? Is that what you’re saying?
    就像你和杰克一样,对吗?你想说的是不是这个意思?
A: Maybe I am. That’s okay with me.
    也许是的。我觉得没什么大不了。

 

 

 

Dialogue 2:
A: Honey, what do you want to see next?
    亲爱的,接下来你想看什么?
B: To be honest. I’m kind of hungry. I was hoping we could stop for a bite to eat.
    说实话,我有点饿了。我希望我们停下来找点东西吃。
A: Let’s go ride the roller coaster on Space Mountain first.
    让我们先去太空山那里坐过山车吧。
B: Why can’t we wait just a little bit and go get something to eat now?
    为什么我们不等一会,现在先去找点东西吃呢?
A: This is lunchtime and everyone is eating. If we eat now. we’ll spend most of the time standing in line.
    现在是午餐时间,大家都在吃饭。如果我们现在去吃饭,我们要花很多时间排队。
B: I know, but I’m hungry now.
    我知道,可是我现在饿了。
A: If you eat now. you might get sick on the roller coaster.
    如果你现在吃东西,坐过山车的时候你可能会感到难受。
B: I’ll take that risk, you can go ride the roller coaster now. but I’m going to eat.
    我愿意冒这个险。要不你现在去坐过山车,但我要去吃饭了。
A: Fine, I’ll go with you. Where do you want to eat?
    好了。我跟你一起去吧。你想到哪里吃?
B: That pizza place over there looks fine.
    那边那个比萨店看上去挺好的。
A: You sure that’s what you want to eat?
    你肯定那里有你想要的东西吗?
B: I don’t care what I eat. As long as I eat something.
    我不介意吃什么东西,只要有东西吃就行了。
A: I forgot that you didn’t eat breakfast.
    我忘了你没有吃早餐。
B: That’s right and I’m not feeling too good right now.
    没错。而且现在我觉得挺难受。
A: I’m sorry for arguing. Let’s go get something to eat.
    很抱歉跟你吵了。我们去弄点吃的吧。
B: Then we’ll go on the roller coaster.
    然后我们再去坐过山车。

 

 

Dialogue 3:
A: Have you seen all the Disney movies?
    你看过所有的迪斯尼电影吗?
B: I’ve seen all the ones that were out when I was child.
    我看过所有我小时候上映的迪斯尼电影。
A: Oh, really? I guess you haven’t seen the new ones?
    哦,真的吗?我想你没看过新的迪斯尼电影,对吗?
B: no way. I think the new ones are not as good as the old ones.
    我根本不看。我觉得新的没有旧的那么好。
A: Really? My brother’s kids love the new Disney movies. The cartoons have much more modern techniques.
    真的吗?我哥哥的小孩子很喜欢新的迪斯尼电影。这些卡通片里运用了更多的现代技术。
B: Maybe that’s true. But they don’t have the power of the old movies.
    也许那是真的。但是新的电影已经没有旧的电影那种力。
A: What do you mean?
    你这话是什么意思?
B: It’s hard to explain. The villains in the new ones aren’t as evil for example.
    很难解释。比如,新的电影里的那些恶棍就没有旧电影的那么坏。
A: I don’t know if I agree with that. What about the evil lion in The Lion King?
    我不好说我是否同意你的这种说法。你认为《狮子王》里的那个坏狮子怎么样?
B: He’s bad, sure. But he doesn’t seem as truly evil as the queen in Snow White.
    它是够坏。可是它没有白雪公主里的皇后那样坏得逼真。
A: It sounds like you prefer old movies in general.
    听起来你总的来说是喜欢老电影。
B: That’s because they used to rely more on skill than just special effects.
    那是因为老电影更多是依靠演技,而不只是依靠特技效果。
A: I agree with that. Anyway. Let’s go see Frontier Land.
    这点我很同意。不管怎么样,我们去看那个《边疆》片吗?
B: That sounds fun.
    那听起来倒挺有趣。

 

 

Dialogue 4:
A: Have you ever been to Disney World before?
    你以前到过迪斯尼乐园吗?
B: I have been once. a long time ago.
    到过一次,很久以前了。
A: When were you here?
    你是什么时候来这里的?
B: I was a little girl. I came with my family.
    我还是一个小女孩,我跟我家里人来过。
A: Does it seem different now that you’re an adult?
    这地方对你来说是不是不同了吗?
B: It does. But not just because I’m older. This place has also changed a great deal.
    的确是不同了。但并不只是因为我长大了。这地方本身也发生了很大的变化。
A: Really? How?
    真的吗?有什么变化呢?
B: There’s just a lot more stuff here. when I was a girl. it was just the Magic Kingdom. Now there’s Epcot Center the MGM studios and all those other places.
    这里增加了许多东西。当我还是一人上小女孩的时候,这里只有一个魔幻王国。现在,这里有Epcot 中心,米高梅电影公司的摄影棚,还有别的一些地方可玩。
A:  Don’t you think it’s even better now?
    你不觉得现在要比以前好吗?
B: It’s more exciting. But it has lost some of its charm.
    现在更刺激了。不过它也失去了一些原来的魅力。
A: what do you mean?
    你这话是什么意思?
B: When it was simpler it had this sort of Disney magic. Now it seems a lot more about money.
    当迪斯尼公园更简单的时候,它带有某种迪斯尼的魅力。现在它看起来更多的是为了赚钱。
A: I guess you can see that. Everything is big business now.
    我想你是对的。现在一切都可以成为赚大钱的行业。
B: It was then too .but not as obvious.
    那时候也是这样,不过没现在这么明显。
A: Well, it’s still fun for kids.
    不过它还是小孩子的乐园。
B: That’s true. And adults too.
    没错。而且也是大人们的。

 

 

Dialogue 5:
A: After this, do you want to go see the Epcot Center?
    这个之后,你想去Epcot中心?
B: I don’t think that’s such a good idea.
    我认为那并不是一个好主意。
A: Why not? Epcot Center could be a lot of fun.
    为什么不是呢?在Epcot中心可以找到很多的乐趣。
B: I’m sure it would be. But it’s so expensive.
    我相信这样,不过它太贵了。
A: It’s a little expensive. But we’re on vacation.
    它是有点贵,可是我们是来度假的。
B: Yes. But we already paid a lot just to get into the Magic Kingdom.
    没错。可是我们进去魔幻王国已经花了很多的钱。
A: So why not pay to go the Epcot Center as well?
    那么为什么不到Epcot中心去玩一玩呢?
B: There are a lot of other things we wanted to see. They cost money too.
    我们要看的东西很多。它们也要花钱。
A: Maybe you’re right. But isn’t it okay to be reckless sometimes?
    也许你是对的。不过有时候花钱大手大脚一点也说得过去,对不对?
B: You wanted to rent a boat to see the Everglades swamp. That’s expensive too.
    你原来还想和条船去看看沼泽地,那也很贵。
A: I see what you mean. So what do you want to do now?
    我明白你的意思了。那么我们现在干什么呢?
B: Let’s just get back to the hotel. I’ve had enough for the day.
    我们还是回旅馆吧。我今天玩够了。
A: Fine by me. Let’s get out of here.
    我无所谓,我们离开这里吧。


 

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值