2013-06-06《第53课情景对话》

本文通过五个对话场景展示了如何询问公交车信息以及前往目的地的具体路线。涉及如何确认公交线路、站点名称、运行时间等内容。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue 1:


A: Excuse me . Are you from around here?

      打扰了,请问你是本地人吗?

B: Yeah, I work here. Do you need some help?

      是啊,我在这里工作。你需要帮忙吗?

A: Yes. Do you know what bus leads to Memorial Stadium?

      是的,你知道哪一路公共汽车到纪念碑运动馆吗?

B: Let me think, I believe it's the 104 bus.

      我想想,我觉得是104路公共汽车。

A: The 104 bus?

       104路车吗?

B: Yeah, that's right. There should be a bus stop right at the stadium.

       是,没错。在体育馆应该是有一站的。

A: And I don't have to change buses.

      就是说我不用换车。

B: No. You just go up maybe 4 or 5 stops and you're there.

      不用换,坐4到5站,你就到了。

A: That sounds pretty easy.

       听起来挺容易的。

B: The problem is that the bus stop there is named Whitman Street Stop.

      问题是,那一站,名叫Whitman Street Stop。

A: That's why I couldn't find it.

       难怪我找不到。

B: I know. It should be named something like Stadium Stop, because no one knows about Whitman Street.

     It's not a very good name for a stop.

      我知道。那一站应该取个叫体育馆站之类的名字,因为没有人认识Whitman街。

   作为一个公共汽车站,那名字的确不太合适。

A: I guess not. That looks like bus 104. I'd better get on.

      我也这么觉得。好像那辆就是104路车,我上车了。

B: Good luck.

      祝你好运。

 


Dialogue 2:

 

A: Excuse me. Do you know what bus is going to the theater?

      打扰了。你知道哪路车到剧院吗?

B: Do you mean the Performing Arts Theater on Marshall Street?

      你说的,是Marshall街的表演艺术剧院吗?

A: Yes, that's the one. Do you know how to get there?

       是的,就是那个剧院。你知道怎么走吗?

B: I'm going there myself . Just come with me.

      我也去那儿,你跟着我就行了。

A: Are you going to the performance of Showboat?

      你是去看《戏船》的演出吗?

B: Yes. I am. I guess you are as well.

      是啊,我猜你也是吧。

A: That's right. I don't see many theater lovers at the bus stop.

      对啊,在公共汽车站我没看到多少戏剧爱好者。

B: Me neither. I guess the theater isn't just for rich people.

      我也没看到。我认为戏剧并不只是为富人演的。

A: I should have guessed by your suit, though. It's a little late at night to be going to work.

      从你穿的衣服我就应该想到你是去看戏的了。这个时间段,去上班可有点太迟了。

B: I suppose it is. I like to get dressed up for the theater. It's a habit.

      你说对了,我喜欢穿戴整齐去看戏,这是一种习惯。

A: It's a good habit. Too many people dress casually all the time.

      这是个好习惯,太多人总是穿得很随便。

B: I agree. Some things should be worth getting dressed up for.

      是啊,有些事情应该好好注意下着装的。

A: So how far is the theater from here?

      从这儿到剧院有多远?

B: It's about 3 stops from here, maybe 15 minutes. There's our bus now.

      从这算,有大约3站地,大概要15分钟。我们坐的车来了。

A: Oh, good. I sure was lucky to find you.

      哎,真是太好了,幸亏遇到你了。

 


Dialogue 3:


A: We have been standing here forever.

      我们已经在这里站了好久了。

B: No, we haven't. It's only been five minutes.

      没有多久,才过了五分钟。

A: Well, the heat makes it feel like forever.

      好吧,但是炎热让人感觉好像过了很久了。

B: I agree with that. It is hot out today.

      是啊,今天外面实在太热了。

A: I wonder what's taking the bus so long.

      我就想不明白了,公共汽车怎么这么久还不来。

B: Have you looked at the traffic? That's what is slowing down the bus.

      你没看见这么多车吗?这就是它迟迟不来的原因啊。

A: Why is there so much traffic?

     怎么这么多车啊?

B: Didn't you know about the ball game downtown? Everyone's coming to see that.

      你不知道市中心的球赛吗?人人都来看了。

A: Oh, right. I forgot about that. I guess that explains the traffic.

       哦,对了,我忘了这事了。我猜那就是交通堵塞的原因了。

B: It must. Anyway, the bus should be here any minute.

      肯定是。不管怎样,公共汽车随时都会来的。

A: We should have just taken a cab. We still can.

      我们本应坐的士的。现在也来得及。

B: Do you know how expensive that could be? We're not in a hurry. So why not wait?

     你知道坐的士有多贵吗?我们又不赶时间。为什么不等等呢?

A: That's true. We're not in a hurry, but it's too hot to be standing here all day.

      也是,反正不赶时间,可是整天站在这里太热了。

B: The bus should be air-conditioned. You can rest inside.

      公共汽车上有空调,你可以里面休息。

A: I'm sorry to complain so much. It's just not a good day.

      我很抱歉发了这么多牢骚,今天可不是个好日子。

B: No. I understand. It has to get better.
      理解,天气会好转的。

A: Look! There's the bus now.

      看,车来了。

B: Oh, good. It doesn't look crowded either. Do you have money?

   噢,好极啦。看起来人也不多。你带钱了吗?

A: Yes. I do. Let's get aboard..

       带了,让我们上车吧。

 


Dialogue 4:


A: Hey, Jeff. Look at this bus schedule over here.

        嗨,杰夫,看这个公共汽车时刻表。

B: Okay. Have you found a bus going to the Harbor yet?

        嗯,你找到哪个是去港口的公共汽车了吗?

A: I think so. The 23 bus, but it looks like it has stopped running tonight.

        找到了,23路车。不过今晚的末班车好像已经过了。

B: What time is it now?

        现在几点了?

A: It's about ten o'clock.

        大约十点钟。

B: This says the last bus leaves at 9:45, but that was only 15 minutes ago.

       时刻表上写着最后一班车9:45开,已经过去15分钟了。

A: So? Doesn't that mean it's not running now?

       所以?是不是意味着它已经走了?

B: No. It just means the last bus left the first stop, David Street. It should be getting here in about five minutes.

       不是。那意味着最后一班车在那个时间离开首发站—大卫街。那它应该在约五分钟后到咱们这一站。

A: Oh, yeah. Why didn't I think of that?

        噢。对了。为什么我没想到这个呢?

B: I don't know, Marcus. Anyway, I hope it hurries. It seems like it's going to rain.

      我不知道,Marcus。不管怎样,我只希望车快点到,要下雨了。

A: I know, I planned ahead and brought my umbrella.

      我知道。我未卜先知,带着雨伞呢。

B: I should have done that. Can I share your umbrella?

       我也应该带的!我可以和你共用一把伞吗?

A: I don't think so. Are you my girlfriend now? Get wet. Maybe you'll learn a lesson.

       不行,你又不是我女朋友。淋雨去吧你,从此,你就学会教训了。           

B: Some friend you are.

       你真够朋友啊。

A: I am a good friend . I'm helping you learn a valuable lesson-plan ahead.

       我本来就够朋友啊。你看,我給你上了,多么有意义的一课-------未雨绸缪。

B: Not really. There's the bus 23 coming down the street now. I guess I won't be getting wet tonight.

      拉倒吧你,23路来了。这下,今晚我不用当落汤鸡了。

 

 

 

Dialogue 5:


A: Hey, Coco. Here's our bus. Let's get on.

      嗨,可可。我们的车来了,上车吧。

B: I'm not sure about that.

     我觉得不是这辆车。

A: Quit wasting time. Let's get on.

      不要浪费时间了。我们上车吧。

B: No. Wait. Stop. That's not the right bus.

      别,等下,别上。这不是我们要坐的车。

A: Are you sure?

      你肯定吗?

B: No. I'm not sure, but I thinks it's wrong.

      不,我不大肯定,不过我觉得它不是。

A: I hope you're right, because there it goes. We just missed it.

      但愿不是,因为车走了,我们眼看着它走了。

B: We want to go to Westminster Square, right?

      我们要去的,是Westminster广场,对吧?

A: Yes, of course . That bus said Westminster on it.

      是啊,那辆车上有Westminster这一站啊。

B: I know, but this schedule says that bus 91 goes to Westminster Square and bus 65 goes to Westminster Street.

      我知道,但这张时刻表上说91路车到Westminster广场,而65路车到Westminster街。

A: So what?

      所以?

B: That was bus 65. We don't want to go Westminster Street.

      刚才那辆车是65路。我们不是去Westminster"街"。

A: Oh, yeah. I see what you mean. Thanks for the quick thinking.

      啊,我明白你的意思了,幸亏你脑子好使。

B: I think Westminster Street is on the other side of the city.

     我觉得Westminster街是在城市的另一边。

A: I guess we should just wait for bus 91.

     我想我们只能等91路车了。

B: I think so. We should also ask a local for their advice.

     我也这么觉得。我们还是应该找个本地人问问。

A: Good idea. I'll go ask that guy over there with the dog.

     好主意。我去问那边那个带着狗的人。

B: Make sure he understands the difference between Westminster Street and Square.

     一定要让他明白我们是去Westminster广场而不是Westminster街。   

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值