2013-06-06《第49课情景对话》

本文通过五组对话展示了理发店中常见的顾客与理发师之间的交流场景,包括顾客对发型的具体需求、理发师的服务态度以及双方轻松愉快的聊天内容。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue 1:

A: Hi there Millie. How are you doing today.

    你好,米尔德里德。你今天过得怎样?

B: I’m doing fine. Bard.Just fine.

    我挺好的。巴巴拉。挺不错的。

A: You just want the usual?

    还是像平时那样理吗?

B: Yes, if you don’t mind. I think I just need a trim.

    是的。如果你不介意的话。我想只需稍稍修剪一下。

A: I see, I see. And would you like a quick shampoo and rinse?

    我知道。我知道。你要快速洗个头吗?

B: Yes, please. That would be fine.

    好吧。那挺好的。

A: Any curling?

    要弄卷发吗?

B: Don’t always get it curled?

    我不是一直都弄卷发的吗?

A: I was just making sure. You can never be too careful with a customer’s hair.

    我只是想确定一下。对于顾客头发的处理,我们可是越小心越好啊。

B: That’s nice to hear. That’s why I come here.

    这句话倒中听。这就是我为什么光顾你们这里的原因。

A: Just sit right down and we’ll get started.

    坐下来吧。我们开始了。

B: I was worried I was early for my appointment.

   我原来挺担心的。因为我比预约时间来早了。

A: Yes. But my earlier customer had to cancel. So it’s okay.

    没错。不过,我的前一位顾客取消了预约。所以没问题。

B: Well, that worked out good.

    想不到事情挺顺利的。

A: Yes, it did. I’m always happy to see you in my chair.

    的确如此。看见你坐在我的椅子上我总是感到高兴。

B: Oh, stop it. You’re just being nice.

    噢,别贫嘴了。你只是在说好话而已。

A: No. I’m not. You’re always fun when you’re in here.

    不,我说的是真心话。每次你来这里,都带来不少欢乐。

B: All I ask is that you keep cutting hair like you do and I’ll be happy.

    我的要求很简单。像往常一样给我理发,那我就很开心了。

 

 

Dialogue 2:

A: Hi there, Steve. What can I do for you?

     你好,史蒂夫。有什么能为你效劳吗?

B: Just a little trim on the top and shave it close on the sides.

   稍微修剪一下头顶的头发。然后两边修服贴一点。

A: Oh. You are getting it a little shorter than usual.

   噢,你要把头发剪得比以往稍稍短一些。

B: Well , you know its getting hotter out short hair helps keep me cool.

   是啊。你知道外面天气热起来了。短发使我觉得凉快些。

A: You said that right. I can’t believe how hot it is out even today. In April !

   你说得对。我想不到今天外面天气这么热。现在才是四月份啊。

B: I know. I came out of the office and I thought it was August.

   我知道。我从办公室出来时我还以为现在是八月份呢。

A: I hear its going to be a long summer.

   我听说今年将会有一个漫长的夏季。

B: Is that what the weatherman says?

   这是那位天气预报员说的吗?

A: Yes. Sir. He comes in here every other Tuesday to get a trim. that is what he told me.

   是的。每隔一周的星期二他就来这里理次发。那是他告诉我的。

B: I see. You’ve got your own little weather service.

   我明白了。你还有自己的小小天气预报呢。


A: That is right. A lot of customers tell me good stuff.

   说得对。许多顾客告诉我有用的信息。

B: Is that so ? what do I tell you. Then ?

   是这样吗?那我告诉你什么了?

A: Steve ,you got some good thoughts on baseball.

   史蒂夫,你对棒球有一些很好的见解。

B: Really? I suppose that is something useful.

   真的吗?我想那些东西还是有点用吧。

A: It sure is . baseball season is here again.

   当然有用。棒球的球季很快又到了。

B: I’m glad to be of service . speaking of which. Did you see the Indians game last night?

   很高兴为你效劳。说起棒球你昨晚看了印第安人队的比赛吗?

 

 

Dialogue 3:

A: Hey, Pam? Are you busy?

    嗨,帕姆,在忙着吗?

B: No, I am not. You want a haircut?

    没有。要理发吗?

A: Yes, I do. Something new would be nice.

    是的。我想来个新发型。

B: Are you tired of my regular haircuts?

    你对我一贯理的发型厌倦了吗?

A: Not at all. I just want to try something new.

    一点也不。我只是想尝试新的东西。

B: Do you have any suggestions?

    你有什么提议吗?

A: I don’t want anything too different. Just cut it closer in the front.

    我不想要太另类的发型。只是前面要剪短些。

B: Do you want a military haircut?

    你想理个平头吗?

A: No, nothing that serious. Maybe like that guy on the poster on the wall.

    不是。不要剪得那么短。大概像墙上海报上的那个人的发型那样。

B: Let me see. Yeah. That cut might look good on you. Have a seat.

    让我看看。对,你理那种发型可能会好看。请坐。

A: Alright, then. I don’t need a shampoo, by the way.

  那好吧。还有,我不用洗头了。

B: Are you sure your hair is clean?

    你肯定你的头发是干净的吗?

A: I just washed it this morning. I’m in kind of a rush.

    我早上才洗过发。我还要赶时间。

B: So you’re a busy man. Is that it?

    你可是个大忙人啊。对不对?

A: You could say that.

    你说得对。

B: Where have you got to be in such a rush?

    你这么急要赶到哪里去呢?

A: To be honest. I’ve got a date tonight.

    说实话,我今晚有个约会。

B: That’s serious. You are going to need a good haircut.

    那可是件大事啊。你可需要好好理个发。

A: I knew you’d understand. I know I can trust you.

    我就知道你会明白。我知道你靠得住。

B: Don’t worry. I’ll get you looking real good in on time.

    别担心。很快我就会让你容光焕发。

 

 

Dialogue 4:

A: Excuse me. Sir. Are you open?

    先生,请问你们在营业吗?

B: Yes, I’m. what can I do for you?

    是的,有什么能为你效劳吗?

A: I just need a quick fix to my hair.

   我需要将头发快速修剪一下。

B: Well, sir right down. I’ll see what I can do.

    好的,请坐。我来看看该怎么做。

A: I got my friend to cut my hair last week. He didn’t do a very good job.

    上星期我让一位朋友给我理发。他理得不是很好。

B: Yeah, I can kind of see that. You just want a trim to fix it up?

    是的。我看得出来。你只需修剪一下来作补救吗?

A: Yes. That would be great. Do you see the uneven patches?

    是的。那真是太好了。你看见一块块剪得不平的地方吗?

B: Yes. I do. They’re pretty bad in the back.

    看到了。后面剪得相当糟糕。

A: Just shave that part pretty close.

    就把后面的头发修整齐服帖一点。

B: What about in the front?

    前面的头发怎么处理?

A: I want it that long. Just make it at little more even.

    我想前面就留这么长。只需将它剪平点就得了。

B: No problem. You want a shave with a razor or anything?

    没问题。你需要修修面或别的什么服务吗?

A: No. A quick trim will do fine.

   不用了。快点理个发就行了。

B: Alright then. Here we go.

    那好吧。我们开始吧。

 

 

Dialogue 5:

A: Are you reading that magazine?

    你正在读那本杂志吗?

B: No, I just finished. Here you go.

    不。我刚读完。给我。

A: Have you ever noticed the kind of magazines the hairdresser has?

    你有留意发型屋里那类杂志吗?

B: Yes. They’re normally boring women’s fashion magazines.
      有。它们通常都是无聊的女士时间杂志。

A: I have never understood why.

   我从来都不明白这是为什么。

B: I wish they would have some news magazines or something. These magazines make women look shallow.

    我希望他们有一些新闻杂志或别的什么。这些杂志使妇女们显得很肤浅。

A: Have you ever seen men’s barbershop magazines?

    你曾见过男士理发店里的杂志吗?

B: No. why?

   没有。为什么这样问呢?

A: It’s the same story. They’re either sports or hunting magazines. Typical male images.

   情况一模一样。它们不是体育杂志,就是关于打猎的杂志。典型的男性形象。

B: That’s pretty funny.

    这真是很滑稽。

A: Do you come here often?

    你常来这里吗?

B: Yes, I come here about once a month to get a trim and have my hair curled a little.

   是的。我一个月来这里一次。理个发,将头发卷一卷。

A: I’ve never been here before. A friend recommended this place to me.

    我以前从没来过这里。一位朋友向我推荐了这个地方。

B: This is a good hairdresser. What do you want done?

   这个发型屋挺好的。你的头发要怎样弄?

A: I’m going to get it cut a little in the back and get blond hi-lights in the front.

    我要后面稍微剪短一点。前面染一缕金黄色。

B: Really. That would look good on you. I’ve thought about doing that.

    真的吗?你剪那样的发型肯定好看。我也想过那样做。

A: You should try something new.

    你应该试试新的发型。

B: it seems so unnatural to me

  这种发型在我身上好像很不自然。

A: So what? It’s not as if you’re coloring your hair green or purple. It looks natural.

    那又怎么样?你又不是将头发染成绿色或紫色。这看起来挺自然

B: If you go first. I’ll see how it looks on you. Then I decide.

    你先做吧。我来看看你弄得好不好看。然后我才决定。

A: you’re such a coward.

    你真是个胆小鬼。

A: I know. But I like to be cautious. It’s your turn now. I’ll watch you.

    我知道。不过我喜欢谨慎行事。现在轮到你了。我看着你做

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值