酷口语

thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Who knows! 天晓得!
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thin! 當然!
I''m going to go. 我這就去。
Never mind. 不要緊。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 閉嘴!
Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Break the rules. ?#96;反規則。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可憐!
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Go to hell! **吧!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Daring! 亲爱的!
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
I'll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Break the rules. 违反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
Blast! **!
Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Fresh paint! 油漆未干!
基于径向基函数神经网络RBFNN的自适应滑模控制学习(Matlab代码实现)内容概要:本文介绍了基于径向基函数神经网络(RBFNN)的自适应滑模控制方法,并提供了相应的Matlab代码实现。该方法结合了RBF神经网络的非线性逼近能力和滑模控制的强鲁棒性,用于解决复杂系统的控制问题,尤其适用于存在不确定性和外部干扰的动态系统。文中详细阐述了控制算法的设计思路、RBFNN的结构与权重更新机制、滑模面的构建以及自适应律的推导过程,并通过Matlab仿真验证了所提方法的有效性和稳定性。此外,文档还列举了大量相关的科研方向和技术应用,涵盖智能优化算法、机器学习、电力系统、路径规划等多个领域,展示了该技术的广泛应用前景。; 适合人群:具备一定自动控制理论基础和Matlab编程能力的研究生、科研人员及工程技术人员,特别是从事智能控制、非线性系统控制及相关领域的研究人员; 使用场景及目标:①学习和掌握RBF神经网络与滑模控制相结合的自适应控制策略设计方法;②应用于电机控制、机器人轨迹跟踪、电力电子系统等存在模型不确定性或外界扰动的实际控制系统中,提升控制精度与鲁棒性; 阅读建议:建议读者结合提供的Matlab代码进行仿真实践,深入理解算法实现细节,同时可参考文中提及的相关技术方向拓展研究思路,注重理论分析与仿真验证相结合。
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值