2013-05-15《第45课情景对话》

本文提供了五个发生在急诊室的情景对话,涉及患者受伤、疾病状况、疗养院护理问题以及心脏健康等议题。对话涵盖医生与患者、家属之间的交流,包括病情评估、治疗方案和护理建议。

摘要生成于 C知道 ,由 DeepSeek-R1 满血版支持, 前往体验 >

Dialogue1:
A: I brought a friend of mine in here. Can I see him?
   我带了一位朋友来这里,我能见他吗?
B: What’s his name?
    他叫什么名字?
A: Steve Baxter. He has an injured leg.
    史蒂夫。巴克斯特。他的腿受了伤。
B: He’s in room8. but the doctor’s seeing him at this time.
   他住在八号房间。但是现在医正在给他诊治。
A: Do you know how long he’ll be?
   你知道他要在这住多久吗?
B: I don’t know. It shouldn’t be too long. You can just wait in the
waiting room.
   我不知道。应该不会太久。你可以在等候室里等他。
A: Do you know anything about his condition?
   你知道有关他病情的一些情况吗?
B: I believe that he has a broken left leg. But its only a simple
fracture.
   我相信他是断了左腿,不过只是一种普通的骨折。
A: what does that mean?
   这是什么意思?
B: That means it’s a clean break without complications.
   意思是说骨头断得很整齐,没有并发症。
A: That’s good to hear. I thought it might be more serious.
   这倒是个好消息。我原以为要严重得多。
B:  He said something about a work accident.
   病人说这是一桩工作事故。
A: Yes. It was my fault. I accidentally backed a truck into him.
   是的。都是我的错,我倒车时无意中撞到了他。
B: He must be mad at you.
   他一定生你的气。
A: He is. But we’re friends. I’ll buy him a beer and he’ll forgive
me.
   是的。不过我们是朋友。我请他喝杯啤酒,他就会原谅我。
B: I hope so. You’ll have to ask the doctor for more details about
his condition.
   希望如此。要更多地了解他的病情,你得去问医生。
A: I’ll do that. Thanks a lot.
   我会的。多谢。
B: Don’t mention it.
   不用谢。

 

 

 

Dialogue2:
     A: This is pretty busy night. this emergency room is packed with people.
    这真是个颇为忙碌的夜晚,这间急诊室里挤满了人。
B: It’s Saturday night. People having fun aren’t very careful some
get hurt.
   这是长时期六晚上,寻欢作乐的人们通常不那么小心。有些人就受伤了。
A: Hey, look at that guy over there on the stretcher. What happened to
him?
   嗨,你看那边躺在担架床上的那个家伙。他出了什么事?
B: The one with the bloody face?
   血流满面的那一位?
A: Yeah. That guy. He’s a real mess.
   没错。就是那家伙,他可真是弄得一团糟。
B: A police officer told me that he lost a fight.
   一位警察告诉,他打架打输了。
A: I hate to be the winner of the fight.
   打赢他的那个家伙也真可恶。
B: The cops are looking for him right now. I think.
   我想警察现在正在找他呢?
A: What are we waiting for anyway?
   我们究竟在等什么呢?
B: We’re waiting for the nurse to finish some paperwork on the
patient we just brought in.
   我们在等护士帮我们刚送进来的那个病人办好一些手续。
A: She’s taking a while. We’ve got to get out of here.
   护士要弄上好一会,我们得离开这里。
B: She should be done soon. Maybe something pulled her away.
   她应该很快就弄完了。也许什么事情使她抽不开身。
A: I hope not. I’m going to go see what the delay is.
    希望没有吧。我想去看看是什么事担搁了。
B: Get me some coffee on your way. Alright?
   在路上给我买杯咖啡,好吗?
A: Sure. I’ll be back in a second.
   好的。我很快就回来。
B: I’ll just be right here waiting.
   我就在这里等你。

 

 

 

Dialogue3:
A: Isn’t the guy in room4 a little familiar?
   住在四号房的家伙是不是有点面熟?
B: That’s Mr. Jones. He keeps showing up with that foot infection.
   那是琼斯先生。他老是来看那个足部感染的病。
A: He’s fine every time he leaves. Then he’s back a month later. 
     Don’t get it.
   他每次出院时,他的病都好了,但一个月后他又回来了。我弄不明白是怎么
回事。
B: He’s a patient at Oak Valley Nursing Home.
   他是橡谷疗养院的一个病人。
A: That place is awful. They keep sending him here because they can’t
seem to take care of him.
   那地方糟透了。他们老是把他送到这里来。因为他们好像没法照料他。
B: We’ve complained to them before about their level of care.
   我曾就他们的护理水平向他们投诉过。
A: Have you complained to the city before?
   你以前向市正当局投诉过吗?
B: No. just to the nursing home.
   没有。只是向那疗养院投诉。
A: This time I want to make a complaint to the city. This needs to
stop.
   这一次我想向市正当局投诉。这种情况不能再继续下去了。
B: I agree. Mr. Jones’ foot is almost rotting off.
   我同意。琼斯先生的脚都快烂掉了。
A: That’s just intolerable. After I go see him. Get me the paperwork
to make a complaint.
   那简直是不能容忍的。我给他看完病后你帮我准备好一些投诉的书面材料。
B: Yes. Doctor. Anything else?
   好的。医生,还有别的事吗?
A;  Do we have any coffee left in the break room?
   我们休息室里还有咖啡吗?
B: No. I think we’re out.
   没有了。我想我们喝完了。
A: Could you get somebody to make some more?
   你能叫人再冲点吗?
B: No problem.
   没问题。
A:  thanks. I’m going to see Mr. Jones now. Room4,right?
   谢谢。我现在要去看琼斯先生了。四号房,对吗?
B: That’s correct.
  没错。

 

 

 

Dialogue 4
A: oh hi doctor. Do you have any news?
嗨,你好,医生,有什么消息吗?
B: yes . I have some good news. Your mother is now in stable
condition.
是的。我有好消息。你的母亲目前情况稳定。
A: well . that is good to hear. I was so worried about her earlier.
听到这个消息真是太好了。在这之前,我非常担心她。
B: she was having an irregular heartbeat and that is been causing some
problems.
她有点心律失调,而这又引起了其它一些问题。
A:  will that require any special treatment?
那需要什么特别的治疗吗?
B: no. not right now. I will prescribe her some medicine to control
her heartbeat. That is all.
不需要,目前还不需要。我会给她开些药来控制她的心跳,仅此而已。
A: what about in the future?那将来怎么办?
B: it is hard to say. If she takes her medication eats right and
exercises . she should be okay. But we may have to do more in the
future.
难说,如果她按时服药,饮食得当,常做运动,她应该会没事。但将来我们可能
得做进一步的治疗。
A: like what?例如是什么样的治疗?
B: perhaps heart surgery or pacemaker. Its impossible to say right
now. I wouldn’t worry at this point.
也许要做心脏手术或安装起搏器。现在还不可能说清楚。这一点我倒不担心。
A: how long will she be in the hospital?
她在要医院里呆多久?
B: we should keep her here for observation for another two days. I
think
我认为我们应该让她再留院观察两天。.
A: then she can go home?
然后她就可以回家了吗?
B: yes. Then she can go  home.
是的。之后她就可以回家了。

 

 

Dialogue5:
A: Dad, how are you doing?
   爸爸。你觉得怎么样?
B: I’m doing better. What’s that in the bag?
   我觉得好点了。包里是什么?
A: I just brought a few of your things from home. Some books and
clothes.
   我刚从家里带来几样你的东西。一些书和衣服。
B: That’s nice. I’m getting bored just watching TV in here.
   太好了,在这里只有电视看,我开始觉得闷了。
A: That was a pretty hard fall you took
   你这一跤摔得可真不轻。
B: The doctor said  I’ll need to use a cane after this. It could be
worse. I guess.
   医生说以后我需要用拐杖走路,我猜可能还要糟糕。
A: . you’re getting older. You’ve got be more careful.
   你岁数渐渐大了,你得更加小心才是。
B: I know, I know. Where’s your mother?
   我知道,我知道,你母亲在哪里?
A: She’ll be here in a little bit. She’s downstairs giving the
doctor some information.
   她一会儿就到这里,她在楼下向医生提供一资料。
B: it’s good thing my company has got a good medical insurance plan.
   幸好我们公司有一个很好的医疗保险计划。
A: I know. You’re lucky. How long do you have to be here?
   我知道,你很幸运。你得在这里住多久。
B: Maybe another week. After that, I’ve got to come back for physical
therapy visits.
   也午还要再呆一个星期吧。之后我还得回来做物理治疗。
A: I see. That doesn’t sound like fun. Is there anything I can do to
help?
   我明白了,那看来是挺麻烦的。有什么我能帮上忙的吗?
B: No. I’ll be fine. I just hope your mother isn’t too worried.
   不用了。我会好起来的。我只希望你妈妈不会太担心。
A: She always worries.
   她一直都在担心你。
B: I know. That’s why I love her.
   好,我知道。那就是我爱她的原因。

评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值